Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should the model for Head Crusher be changed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.63%
21 65.63%
No
34.38%
11 34.38%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Head Crusher
Hi. I'm thinking that this model could use an update. If you agree / disagree, use the poll or post below to state your opinions, or maybe a suggestion at what you think it could look like. Thanks.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
work on stuff that looks like shit

https://nordinvasion.com/images/items/fu...helmet.png

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-02-2018, 10:09 AM)Woody Wrote: work on stuff that looks like shit

https://nordinvasion.com/images/items/fu...helmet.png

+1 also new head crusher would be nice
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
i'd try to make a new model but it'd only look worse XD
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
That would be cool, I could finally have reason to craft it.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
It's been 3 days, and I've come to a decision based off of the votes and posts.

The majority wants a new model, but I want to recognize the minority as well, because I want to be as fair as I can. As such, I'm going to remodel the Head Crusher, but with some similarities to its current model. I don't want to lose what some people like about the current model, so I'll try to keep the color scheme the same as the current one (although I can't say the same for the shape of the mace). Thanks for your opinions, guys. I'll post progress pics and maybe a couple different variations of the model if people are interested.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Thanks Terath!
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
How dare you alter such a beautiful weapon
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Here are some options I've worked on.

The middle one is true to the original model, with the spiked club appearance. The two to the right are similar in appearance but with slight variances, and the two to the left are some oddball choices that I thought looked nice. Post below to to decide which one is better - if there are no votes, I'll decide which model myself. Thanks.

Edit: These are not final models, they are only mockups. They aren't smoothed, sharpened or textured.
The two on the left are awful.

I prefer the one in the middle, but the two on the right are acceptable.