Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Friend was banned
Dear admins, I am writing this letter on behalf of two friends who have been banned from nord invasion. Around July of 2012, while playing on a sever, a friend of mine discovered a glitch while being backed into a corner by an enemy. While being backed into the corner he was pushed into the nord spawn by the nords. He and my friend both found this glitch, and after they discovered they could not get out, killed themselves, thus re spawning inside the normal map. We continued to play nord invasion that day without further glitches or problems. The next day when we went to play nord invasion, both friends whose username are "Heavens_Devil" and "Keminan" found that they were permabanned. They had received no warning that to be in that area was to be banned, they did not use this to gain anything in the game and even killed themselves to get out, and it was not even an hour or two ban, it was permanent, with no warning or message whatsoever. We all enjoy your game and love to play it. We do not glitch cheat or hack in any way, and I hope that you will take this message into serious consideration. If further information is required I can be contacted at "asronao2@gmail.com", or through the nord invasion forums. I have tried in the past to contact another admin with no success and would be extremely grateful for some help.

Thank you for your time. Aaron (Asron) 
After writing the letter above I have some things to correct. After writing the post, I was looking at some other posts when I found the post where they (my friends) were banned. First of the player HeavensDevils actual username in nord invasion is "HeavensDevil121" as apposed to just Heavens Devil. The second is that the incident occurred in October as opposed to July. Also I discovered that the admin who banned them is MrGuarnere. I just thought I would post this to clear up any mistakes I made in the message earlier.
Sorry for the mistakes, Aaron (Asron)
Hello..

I'm tired and kind at this night, so I unbanned your friends.
But tell your friends to read our rules so they won't get to troubles again.

Thank you very much sir. My friend wanted me to say thank you very much also that and nothing along those lines will ever happen again.