Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game.
(21-02-2018, 10:51 AM)Princess Wrote: Yeah , I was involved and no this didn't stop me from playing the game , think before you post.

oh you are the special little snowflake people are talking about? my god this is actually hilarious, you were part of the arguement, yet you say that didnt impede your effectiveness in playing, from this i assume thats because you normally contribute so little that you cant feel the difference? the thread's op quite literally said that he wouldnt respond, i will happily do it tho, because i do myself enjoy when people who are acting like arses, gets their jimmies rustled when they hear the truth, so to sum up your pretty useless post, and make fun of you.

get a grip, stop being worthless ingame, and stop acting like some shitty german back when we used to leave servers just because of their mere presence, you are making yourself look even more incompetent than EA's head of consumer strategy, now begone and dont post a snappy comeback unless its something thats actually usefull, which again isnt likely to happen with your previous history.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game. - by Tjav - 21-02-2018, 11:29 AM