Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game.
(21-02-2018, 03:02 PM)Woody Wrote: I can confirm being in the server at the time that people take things way to seriously. It's a game not a class room.

Saying your vs you're and people being able to argue that you said the wrong one is ridiculous. For one we let things like "idk” and other abbreviations fly by but no you can't use the wrong "there" or what ever... 2nd the English language is hard enough for people that speak it as a native language... Have some respect for people that try at least vs people that don't. 3rd there was a hell of a lot of name calling like a 12 year old with tourette's. Nice makes you look like the smart one. 4th dont be so quick to profile people on the internet when you don't even now who you are talking to. 

A good example would be me I have not used my mic in Ni for years (An explanation will come soon) but just this week I used it in TS. Winter, Terath, Midren and Spirt were all present. I want to guess especially for Winter it was a big shock I was not a 12 year old but some one that actually had idea's that would work for Ni. Etc...

For whom this is directed to you don't need to comment on how I'm wrong and the world needs to be 100% perfect. Grow up and stop thinking about "your" self for once.

Pretty sure it's you'reself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game. - by Irolltwenties - 21-02-2018, 03:20 PM