Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game.
First: +1 to Spirit for putting the subject on the table. I'd wish to see more of such calm and elegant addressing issues important to the community. That should be the admin way. Not that I refer to if he's right or not in this particular case, I think only the ppl who witnessed that run might make any useful opinion.

Next: maybe it's just me or perhaps I missed the point. but I do not find TerrorBite's reply to go against the nature of the opening Spirit's post so I must say I don't see any reason for it to start any argument. Maybe there's been some reading between the lines resulting in misled. Just relax guys and don't make small things a problem as Woody says.

Last: Tjav, I'd really expect a higher standard from an admin who's job is to lead the community and correct the unwanted behaviors than making his point in the forum by calling ppl "arses", "shitty germans", "dumbasses" and telling them not to post. May I suggest you'd take a deep breath, think for a while and red text yourself? (I just wonder if Irish or Kip read this and what they make of it).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game. - by Bobo - 22-02-2018, 07:36 AM