Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

unban request
My name in game is bot001 and i'm banned by bug, ok i know that i'm wrong doing that u can destroy my account and i respect u, i'm going to make another character named mephistto, if u want to track it alltime u can do it man, i'm not going to do that again sry, idk about that bug and i just maked money and think thats not so serious but now i know, i just like to make a suggestion about that, if u can do a limit of creation of characters and to not make possible to pass items from 2 or more characters from the same account.
What did you do ?
ah man i did like that, i created another chars and just sold items of begin u know, and bought items from my main character to make money
He spammed the Auction Hall , not once, but twice with crazy amount of "1 x Normal Candle at 975 Gold".

If he had done it one at a time, we would have never noticed him, that's the funny/sad part. But he spammed 2-3 pages of normal candle at 975 gold. He did it early today, someone reported it on IRC, and he did it again later on.
calm down man, jah peace, i idk about that bug if it's going to be so serious sry i'm new on that
if u are going to stay my account banned i'm going to smoke a joint and play guita man, u know wt u can do, so do ur best and show to rasta that u can, peace and bless jah
I have heard enough.
Come back in two weeks to ask for unban.

u mean wt my friend?
hey guys whre is my unban man? i don't have the possibility of freedom and play normal like others?
i need a unban anyone? i need it man rly let me begin again as a redshirt pls