Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buff Malice
I agree completely.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
This guy obviously just wants his own item to be buffed so he can sell it for more lol.

But seriously, I was the first and only owner of this item when this thread was started, and therefore one of the only people who had used it who would actually have any interest in seeing it buffed.

All this retardation about VHTA and other throwing weapons is completely irrelevant to the point at hand, which is that you can't hit shit with it.

It's outclassed by an orange throwing spear which can also be brought in by legionnaire.
I am that legionnaire player who had the same opinion as soviet, I am borrowing them atm and currently i find them next to useless on my legionnaire. sure the damage is decent and ammo count is nice + model but every time you throw one its pure RNG. If you land a headshot it is either pure luck or that you are too close to miss. I've tested them alongside VHTA and trust me there is a huge difference in both accuracy and flight pattern.
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Think it's in the works.
(23-02-2018, 01:41 AM)Sargent Q Wrote: I'll give a reason.  They have the same accuracy on the website as the VHTA.  However due to how throwing works,  The more damage it has, the less in game accuracy it actually has.  So in practice it is less accurate than VHTA.

This.  Someone made a mistake when making this item.

As I have already told you prior to you making this thread, I will look into it.  There was no need to make this thread.