Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

DB_Swaliant
We played on Ragnarok & DB_Swaliant fought with bot 1vs1. This fight was very fun because DB_Swaliant move and hit like really noob. I saw it and laugh about it and wrote in chat: XDDD

1) Later DB_Swaliant started to insult me !
2) Then DB_Swaliant started to insult my friends ! (later i found he's post against Russians (RW) )
3) Then he continue insult me after my warrning !
4) When i told him that i will call admin,but he laugh about it !

I really wanted to say all what i think about it ... ... ... ... Swaliant. But i didn't it, becouse i respected other players in the game. And it was very very very hard for me. I hope you appreciate my efforts and will punish this Swaliant  !

https://imgur.com/HzJZVzT
https://imgur.com/cyvAKlI
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
I. You should be the one who's reported for breaking my shield on purpose. It was not even one minute of afking. Since I am not as childish as you, I didn't want to report you on that and moved on without ss. But everyone on the server saw what you did.

II. Are you really reporting somene for calling you an idiot? Grow up. Not to mention we had a developer on the server. But no you have to sully my name on forums.

III. Your beloved friends called me "dick" in Russian just because I joined a server on wave 12 and trolled me with sudden ragequit when only Lagertha left. https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=63130

IV. Stop slandering me as if I have some hatred towards Russians. I have many Russian friends in game whom I love and one of them is in the house RW. Your attempt of making me look like a racist is pathetic.

V. What do you mean "hit like a real noob"? I was holding my shield but somehow that sniper managed to kill me. Normally I am fine with people laughing at my death but those people are my friends or neutral. When a troll who broke my shield does the same of course I get mad and call you an idiot.

VI. You just insulted me on your report by calling me a noob.

I hope the admins punish you for being immature and a liar. Also I realized that my actions affect my house's reputation so I'm just going to stay away from people like you. Don't provoke me and mind your own business.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
Thanks for reporting.

Swaliant, don't call people idiots, even if their actions are that of an idiot. Smile

Also, this "RW Hate boner" needs to stop. For all RW people, this is not the first time someone from RW has posted a report on a player here with one of their primary accusations of "he hates RW."
That is irrelevant in every single on of those reports I've ever read.

No punishment necessary here as far as I'm concerned. There simply is no rule breaking offence here serious enough to warrant it. If we banned everyone who called someone an idiot then no-one would play the mod.
Matter will most likely be noted.

~Jugg~
Swaliant !!!

-First of all you was afk 3 wave. It is not 1 min.  Many players called you. They wanted to call admin/ (don't i). / Liar
-If some people always call you idiot its dont give you right for call idiot other people.
-I didnt call you noob. i told: move and hit like noob. It is big diffrent !
-After your AFK you respawn on 4 wave & your had u shield again and died with your shield. / Liar
Yes you hatred towards Russians. You don't have any proof that your words is true.

All your words is lie. I dont belive you. If you have some proof you can show it. If you dont it only lie.

Enough, stop justify yourself and be a man and not a rag. For yours actions you must be answered and not falsely evade responsibility.
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
(24-02-2018, 02:54 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Yes you hatred towards Russians. You don't have any proof that your words is true.

Do you have any proof that YOUR word is the truth?
Matter closed best if both of you wise up.