Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Help me plz to make the right decision
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
2.86%
1 2.86%
Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.
5.71%
2 5.71%
Ask other normal admins that this dickhead player was punished for twice violation for General Rules.
8.57%
3 8.57%
Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit.
17.14%
6 17.14%
Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes shit. And General Rules not for all players.
65.71%
23 65.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Help me to take the right decision!
       Hello guys. I play in NI more that 2 years  and i did not have a serious problem with this game. Yes i looted 3 (not very good) legendaries, and lived in peace and understanding ! 
But yesterday something went wrong. I was insult a dickhead player, for my text in chat ! "XDDD"- it was my text ! By the way, this dickhead  also started insult my friends, and i still don't understand why !!! Well i thought "what a hell" and called admin and reported on forum and tried to forget, it becouse i tried to respect the rules :
"General Rules:
-Do not insult other players - interact in a way that is respectful of other users."

But my report was closed and all !!! Why ? 
OK ! 

I wrote to this admin (he close this topic) " What wrong ? Why you closed my reported and don't punished this dickhead player? He answered: "Admin has spoken to him". Only has spoken? 
OK !!!!!! 

I entered in the game... and what i saw. This dickhead still play in one of this server. 
OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started to play but this dickhead wrote to me in chat first! When i told him that i don't talk with idiots, he started insult me again.   
OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reported his second insulton on forum but an admin close it again
OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent one more message to this admin ! "What is going on?" and he answered:  
"Are you also deaf I told you .Admin has spoken to him. Now stop spamming me" and blocked my privat message. Not apologise for insult . Not punished for violation of General Rules !!!! 
OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I AM NOT THINK SO !
p.s. All what I said I can prove ! I have enough files for it!

So comrades plz  help me to take the right decision ! Just write one of this numbers: 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 !

1)- Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
2)- Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.
3)- Ask other normal admins that this dickhead player was punished for twice violation for General Rules.
4)- Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit.
5)- Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes  shit. And General Rules not for all players.

Special for difrent idiots & all who is cover this fools: Don't write here and don't vote. This topic only for normal good people. Thanks.

Plz choose only from 5 items.(Not 6 and e.t.c.) Thank you & sry for mistakes (it's not my first language ) 
I this post i dont want to insult exectly persons. All matches are random )
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
Just because something didnt go the way you wanted it to all be it from what I can see that this person should be banned, there is no reason to bring it to this over the top level. The situation was dealt with as said and the appropriate punishment in the eyes of the devs/admins was given. There is no such thing as "Russiophobia". The report was closed because the situation was dealt with. Its Ironic that you reported this guy for disrespect but you are just openly calling him a dickhead and going by these polls you seem to want this situation to get worse and for you yourself and/or others to be against this one person. That will not end well and I suggest you calm down before things get blown out of proportion even more.
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Correction 4 ) Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits and insult others players because General Rules is bull shit.

DragonFire1 you just cover you friend or you think that General Rules are not for all players.
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
Just because a matter is noted doesn't mean nothing has been done with it. Most admins are smart enough to take this in consideration on further violations of the rules.
However, small insults like this shouldn't really be reported on the forums. We have a in game report function that will deal with rule breakers swiftly.
If a ingame report is filed a admin will attend so they can investigate what is going on. Please note that this should not be abused.

I would personally say; just play on and play the way you want to be treated. If someone starts insulting you don't react, just use the ingame report a player option so an admin can help you out.

I would also like to address; there is no Russiaphobia in the admin team. The key component of the administration team is to be objective. Discriminating players is something I do not want in the administration team. If there is indeed discrimination in the administration team, and it can be backed by proof, I will personally resign from the administration team.
Hey Best Villain.

You can do nothing against admins. I have a lot experience with that...

If you criticize an Admin, no one cares.

You can report it to Irish and maybe you get an answer.

Dont understand it wrong, there are many good admins but also some dickheads.

just my opinion.
How about stop insulting each other and try to play your game? People will shut up when you say nothing if they don't then click to ESC and request an admin. but instead of doing this, you guys keep insulting back and this makes the situation worse.I searched for all of your reports and all of the people you reported claims you guys insulted them too. Maybe changing that attitude will help more instead of making the situation worse.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Kassovic thanks for the advice. But i didn't find info about "small insults" in General Rules. I am sure that Admins must change the rules ("small insults") or protect it ! I used report function in the game but the result I wrote above.

Lorbert thanks for your opinion.

Horakti i didn't start it. All what i wrote in the chat is: "XDDD" then "Reported" then "i  call Admin" thats all. What i did wrong?  I didnt insult it after his insult & still ready forgive this dickhead after his apologise.
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
(25-02-2018, 12:54 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Kassovic thanks for the advice. But i didn't find info about "small insults" in General Rules. I am sure that Admins must change the rules ("small insults") or protect it ! I used report function in the game but the result I wrote above.

Lorbert thanks for your opinion.

Small insults are not okay and if people do it persistently actions will be taken against them. That doesn't mean that people should be reported every time they use a "small insult", just look at the current situation and see if you can handle it yourself. If they keep going, then request an admin so they can sort it out.
I am not talking about your situation with swaliant. I am talking about all of your reports. Let's test it for some time to see if anything will be changed or not. Try not to type anything releated to other players such as mocking with the result of their actions or If they insult you just call an admin through the in-game menu instead of saying something or insulting back. Just try this for a couple of days or even a week and eventually you will see the difference.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
I will say with the wording you are using this whole thing loses a lot of weight for me
Calling someone a "Dickhead" for insulting you is NOT the way to get anything done besides a warning to yourself
It has already be said here the reports are closed when Irish has dealt with them
You don't like it? go complain to him and stop making a scene on the forums