Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Buff or Not Buff
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Buff
36.00%
9 36.00%
Not Buff
64.00%
16 64.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Buff the Valsgarde
Knight Helmet - 70 Armour ~13 Mil Cash
Valsgarde - 70 Armour ~30 Mil Cash
Royal Helmet - 74 Armour ~35 Mil Cash
Only 2 more Armour than Craftable Helmet.

Buff the Valsgarde please.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Just because you recently purchased it for 30m doesn't mean the value of this item is 30m.
The armourrate was lowered to remove the class restrictions.
So in other words Kaas if you buff it you have to lock it?
Yeah lets not do that
wtf is this

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(25-02-2018, 12:34 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So in other words Kaas if you buff it you have to lock it?
Yeah lets not do that

Well that is what happened with most hero locked items, if not all of them. (I can't think of an item at the moment, forgive me for not doing my research)
We don't decide the value of items. It wouldn't make sense to base stats off of the prices decided by players.
As the Valsgarde currently sits with the Knight Helmet, Fearsome Helmet and Gothic Helmet, wouldn't it make sense to buff all three of those too, instead of just Valsgarde? Hypothetically, of course.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
paid 70m+ for my gothic I demand a buff

1 year ago and for a long time before that. Vaslgarde had the same stats as the Royal Helmet. (then it was called Royal Winged Helmet)
Later it closed for Jugger. and now instead of returning to his old stats.
do same stats all other helmets.
if you look at this point of view, then the buff would be logical.

although since the owners of Valsgarde could exchange it for Defender helm. then these are personal problems of those who did not. and the buff is not needed.
     My Shop    My Steam
What about gothic salet was 73 armour too.
Dark Gothic Plate 07.08.2016 King Ragnar
Phoenix Shield 14.09.2016 Field Marshall Roghvatr
Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017 Nord Prince
Dragon Bolts 30.02.2018 Dvergar Ballistaman
Zephyr 31.02.2018 Odin

Griffon Bascinet is under valued should have lower stats?