Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Results of voting
My greetings to you my comrades.

Let's check our voting:

4) Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit__________ 6(+3 other) 17.14%
5) Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes shit. And General Rules not for all players___23  65.71%

Thanks comrades. 8(9 -1 my vote) players want that i dont leave NI, 22(23- 1 vote) players want that i leave NI. If we subtract half from 22 (22/2=11) (subtract fools, idiots & others russophobes shit) the result is 11. 11 normal (i very hope that only half of 22) people dont want see me in the game. 11 still more that 8 ))) & i decide to leave the NI mod. My accout i will sell or give one of my comrades/freinds .

As you know I hate injustice. And i don't see a big problem when 1 player insult other. It's the life. Probably, Swaliant just had a bad mood due to diffrent reason (gang rape or he took so much drug or alcohol etc) and he exploded on me. Swaliant i'm sorry that i insult you. But we all had enough time for calm down. And what? You still don't apologise for insult. Now i really know that he is a real bad man & now i don't need your apologise. This topic is closed.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=63970  Good example of real good man  [SPQR]_Arbalestus. I respect him despite his bad joke. He sent me PM with apologise & this enough. I appreciate it.

The real reason for my leaving it is the general rules and "guardian"s of this rules. Every country has laws. When a citizen violates the law, he is liable (minimum or maximum punishment, depending on the severity of the offense) for the offense. Rules in the game & laws of country is similar. I did all what i must to do when my rights was violated. I was clear on the rules. But what did admin(s)  "Admin has spoken to him..." ???  They talked about anecdote? And they laughted together? LOL. And after this "spoken"( after 3 hours) this player started again provocation and insult. And again "spoken" ? Unbelievable!!!  I know many punishes for violated General rules. Warning/ ban game chat on 1,2...hours/ ban game play on 1,2... hours & days/ & etc. But "spoken"... never see, sorry !!! 
The general rules is not for everyone, there is no equality of rights, there is no justice, and all signs of Russophobia.

So now you know my main reason for leaving and thanks a lot for destroy my doubts about leaving the game. 
I am enjoy the NI till this moment. Thanks for it. Now i am going to continue my play on M&B mods such as (cRPG, Navive, NeoGK, 1257AD & other). If you will see my game characters in the NI it was not me, becouse today i decide to give my account one of my comrades.
Remember me as one player who try to find of justice but find only misunderstanding. Bye my friends. Bye.

Villain - horoshy. Villain not plohoy. 

[Image: 6afc03f1e73030849af27c4b51f555fb.png]
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
Bye my Friend Sad
Dark Gothic Plate 07.08.2016 King Ragnar
Phoenix Shield 14.09.2016 Field Marshall Roghvatr
Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017 Nord Prince
Dragon Bolts 30.02.2018 Dvergar Ballistaman
Zephyr 31.02.2018 Odin

It is sad to see old players go Sad
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Wanted to say something but you don't want to understand me.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Congrats
Glhf.
Gur

You might leave the mod, but we will never forget you :,(
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Good job.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
social experiment gone wrong
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
Lmao we are all bastards am i right Akanamah?

Well Villain if you read this you was the only RW guy i did like for a reason and i just wanted to wish you good luck whatever you do. I do hope that i see you around atleast on the forum
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia