Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Dragon Halberd
Just wondering what people would offer for it, if i do get an offer that i like i may possibly sell it. Wanting to trade it for other legendaries and looking for sniper,commando gear. Also open to any offers though. Also crossbowman gear wouldn't be to bad either.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
How did you get that!?  :o
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(12-01-2013, 05:52 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: How did you get that!?  :o
Magic.

I ended up trading for it.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(12-01-2013, 05:52 PM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: [quote author=Sinister_Soldier link=topic=8889.msg72951#msg72951 date=1358013141]
How did you get that!?  :o
Magic.

I ended up trading for it.
[/quote]

He ended up trading it you huh? I call hacks c:
Good luck in selling
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Bump.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

1 x Worm Bane
1 x Dreaded War Pick
1 x Dragon Axe
Looking for anything in particular?
If i was to sell it i would want a fiendish plus some other stuff. But i'am open to any other offer.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Bump.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration