Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Textures
I really think new Textures for Studded Gauntles would be nice to all of the owners of them(Includes me) since they are exactly looking like Ornate Hourglass ..
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Something along these lines maybe?

[Image: StuddedFingerGauntletsFront.jpg]

Or just those, but white.

Ryu, get on this. You have those gloves don't you? :p
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(15-01-2013, 02:00 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: Something along these lines maybe?

[Image: StuddedFingerGauntletsFront.jpg]

Or just those, but white.

Ryu, get on this. You have those gloves don't you? :p
yep ;D
Hey guys. If i'm not mistaken, there are already 2 other retextured gauntlets of that model which i did before modeling my own armor and they are already in mod. So its up to devs to use one of these (in ryu.brf "devgaunt_L" which has a bit more golden colors and "swadiangaunt_L" which has darker colors) instead. But they might've been saving those as a different set for adding later(?!!?). I dont have too much inside information Big Grin.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(16-01-2013, 07:16 PM)Ryu link Wrote: Hey guys. If i'm not mistaken, there are already 2 other retextured gauntlets of that model which i did before modeling my own armor and they are already in mod. So its up to devs to use one of these (in ryu.brf "devgaunt_L" which has a bit more golden colors and "swadiangaunt_L" which has darker colors) instead. But they might've been saving those as a different set for adding later(?!!?). I dont have too much inside information Big Grin.
:-* :-* :-*
(16-01-2013, 07:16 PM)Ryu link Wrote: Hey guys. If i'm not mistaken, there are already 2 other retextured gauntlets of that model which i did before modeling my own armor and they are already in mod. So its up to devs to use one of these (in ryu.brf "devgaunt_L" which has a bit more golden colors and "swadiangaunt_L" which has darker colors) instead. But they might've been saving those as a different set for adding later(?!!?). I dont have too much inside information Big Grin.
Those are already added under those names, with armour and all. But the question remains, will they be used as such?

Would like to see some black or white high end gloves. Tongue
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(16-01-2013, 07:21 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: [quote author=Ryu link=topic=8950.msg73759#msg73759 date=1358363767]
Hey guys. If i'm not mistaken, there are already 2 other retextured gauntlets of that model which i did before modeling my own armor and they are already in mod. So its up to devs to use one of these (in ryu.brf "devgaunt_L" which has a bit more golden colors and "swadiangaunt_L" which has darker colors) instead. But they might've been saving those as a different set for adding later(?!!?). I dont have too much inside information Big Grin.
Those are already added under those names, with armour and all. But the question remains, will they be used as such?

[/quote]

Now they are going to make them pink Tongue
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(16-01-2013, 07:23 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: [quote author=Carolus Rex link=topic=8950.msg73764#msg73764 date=1358364115]
[quote author=Ryu link=topic=8950.msg73759#msg73759 date=1358363767]

[/quote]

Now they are going to make them pink Tongue
[/quote]

I hope so, it's also just a waste of money IMO.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier

Smile