Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Invasion
For a while now, I've wanted to make Ragnarok harder. One of the largest challenges is adding difficulty without simply one-shot killing everyone or relying on pure chance of whether a certain ability kills a shielder or if it just hits one of the DPS. I believe there is a fine line between giving people a good challenge and making a mode so tedious and painful the nobody wants to play it. There needs to be a strategy that players can follow and work together toward. Once something has been worked out to give people a good, fun challenge, I'd be happy to make Ragnarok harder.

I'm not convinced we need a new difficulty between Hard and Ragnarok, though. We are already suffering from a shortage of model variety as it is with certain body armours being used on several different bots on different waves. While removing one or two servers from the existing modes on EU and NA should be possible, it might very well be a problem in AU. I am also hesitant to fragment the players we have over yet another difficulty to choose from. I'm not going to say there will never be room for another difficulty in between but I'm not ready to agree to one just yet.

Not to derail the thread but since AU donations were raised, I would like to mention that the servers we have are not being supported as it is. I personally covered part of last month's bill and with the next bill due tomorrow, will need to cover more than half of this months bill if they are to continue. The five servers are currently hosted on one box which costs 21 EUR / 33 AUD per month. So far this month, I have received 10 EUR / 15.90 AUD of support and there was nothing at all last month.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
if you wanna make rag harder i guess faster swings, higher hp, and autoblock disabled on rag servers?
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
As I say on all of these new difficulty threads. It will take a very long time to do. For every new bot they will need to have their own weapons, armour, name and then stats for those weapons and armours. Drops will need to be added to all of those bots and they will probably need unique/new armour or even weapon models to be made for them but then also the added cost of more servers to have these modes on.

As for the new maps like Asgard, Midgard (Midgard is just earth which is what all these maps are on) Jotunheim etc. We lack the props to be able to make these maps but also these maps would require alot of time because of how detailed and grand they are meant to be. Especially Asgard.

As for Terrorbites comment. This will in no way make rag better but needlessly aggrivating. If you disable autoblock you will NOT be able to block enemies unless you had a shield and giving them higher HP and faster swings wont really make it harder more than just time consuming and boring. There is a difference between making something harder and just being monotonous.
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Then the obstacles for us cannot be overcome. Well, then we can help improve what we have now. I think this topic can be closed
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam