Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pay house invitations via the house bank.
This suggestion is a minor tweak which I came up with earlier today: House banks currently have no use at all.
My thought: Remove 500 gold from the house bank when the leader or captain sends an invite, instead of from the leader/captains account.
Arguments:
- House banking will have some small function
- The price will still be the same, thus not affecting the current system of pay-to-recruit
- All members will be able to contribute a small bit via the house bank
- I see no particular reason why only the leader and captain should pay this fee

While not knowing much of the system behind the NI-site, I can't imagine it'l be hard to execute for the devs.

Not a big deal, just a little idea I had. Also, 500 gold does count for new players. In early game, you're saving up for marketplace equipment, and if you're also running a house, this might take a load off the leaders' shoulders.
I really like this idea, I always say, just give the house bank 500 gold after someone is invited for trade.
I really like this idea because my house bank has 209k/209900 gold in it.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
You got my vote! (not +1)
I've always wondered why this isn't the way invites are handled.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Good idea. Will take a look at what is involved.
+1
Was surprised last day that it isn't the case Tongue
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

I like this idea.
Striker strikes again.

+1 would add meaning to the house bank Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Looking at this right now. And cut out +1 crap!! Even if you add text after it, it's still annoying as hell.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Feed me +1's urrhh...

Sry  Hyper. Glad you agree with me, and the dev team works on ideas made by the community - it's partly why I'm so invested in NI. It feels like the dev team takes the playerbase very seriously.