Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB  NordInvasion v. 1.8.3
Pls pm me if you sell it. I'd offer my soul for it. 
#DeathToTheBulletdrop
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
WTB it too
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
Interesting, can you guys plz explain?
(05-03-2018, 06:31 PM)Bobo Wrote: Interesting, can you guys plz explain?

Throwing Weapons:
Throwing weapons are now separated into three types: spears, axes, and daggers.  Each type has drastically different stats than the other: spears are slow, precise, armor and shield piercing, and highly damaging; axes are quicker to throw, a little less precise, don't fly as far, and very powerful against enemies that do not have heavy armor; throwing daggers are precise and very fast to throw, but they don't stay in the air very long.  This adds greater variety to the playstyles throwing classes have available.  Legionnaire can now use Twigs of Yggdrasil.  Also, due to popular demand, blunt one handed mode has returned to throwing spears!

Other Ranged Weapons:
Crossbows and especially bows have had their missile speed decreased.  This should not have much of an effect on most scenarios, but helps keep ranged players from being able to snipe out far away bots too easily.  Crossbows now all have the ability to penetrate shields, bonus damage against shields, and 20% armor negation.

That is my personal problem. It destroyed my entire fun in kiting and playing ranged in general. My daggers fly like 3 meters and then kissing the ground immediately. When I kited on rag, I was always focusing the ranged guys first to make it easier. That's now impossible since the update removed the possibility to kill enemys from far away.
Honestly, that's bothering me so bad now. I don't care if stats are being changed. My god give them less dmg but DON'T add such an annoying bulletdrop into NI. 
All I want is the old version of archery and throwing weapons. Keep the stat changes, do what you want but please don't touch the engine of throwing and archery ;_;
I don't want to judge the Devs here, it's been a nice try of balancing but the "greater" variety is not greater at all - Its worse than before. 
That is my PERSONAL opinion and people reading this thread will have either similar opinions, or completely different ones. Doesn't matter. There are plenty people having a problem with the new changes of throwing and archery.
What I want is not forcing anyone to change it. The fuck...who am I that I can force anyone here :o I want to ask you, to just undo these changes. It really took off the fun of the mod (for me at least)
I already pointed my concerns out on beta testing. The drop on arrows isn´t as bad as expected but it still bothers me. It forces everyone to readjust their aim they´ve been practising for perhaps years. I was excited for the Rupturer upgrade, now I´m just trying to get rid of all my ranged gear (and I mainly kite, so not as much NI for me anymore).
The new update Has Nice things and not so Nice things like the new daggers xD
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(05-03-2018, 09:22 PM)ItzZocki Wrote: The new update Has Nice things and not so Nice things like the new daggers xD

Indeed... but the bad things have to be turned into nice things as well.