Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What would you prefer happen with the Mangler?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep as it is
54.90%
28 54.90%
Add crushthrough but lower other stats
45.10%
23 45.10%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mangler
Maybe you could make it crushthrough and make it weight 11 or even more so the crushthrough effect could go through sheilds +Buff
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
(07-03-2018, 04:33 AM)Woody Wrote: think about how much crush through helps with hammers its worth a lot more than 1p

Adding the speed (93) would maybe able to stun lock some bots that you could not do otherwise but you lose the dps on bots were you don't need it which would be what maybe less than 25% of the time?

Btw it would not be the 1st polearm to to have crush though 

Same crafting

[Image: 9e1135bb7a3a08d158def8c4ad6a233b.png]
[Image: 2cbf66d30a42e58e2c18e21d19f351c0.png]

And? how many people use Long Morningstar? nobody? 1? 2? bc it's shit. slow and low dmg.
     My Shop    My Steam
Well I think sarissa is just as "shit"

Its new vs sarissa not much people use it because of it being "new". If they do now about it its downside is the speed but even then people with polearms that are not new to this mod 91-93 speed is fine and 100% usable

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Mangler is OP weapon, remove it from the game, pls
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
(07-03-2018, 07:16 AM)Custodian Wrote: Mangler is OP weapon, remove it from the game, pls

I completely agree.
or if you think that this weapon is too strong.delete it or make it stats.
Weight 1
Speed rating 1
Weapon length 1
Swing damage 1p
Thrust damage 1p
And stop already getting jeered at him.
     My Shop    My Steam
Can you guys stop crying about every change to your weapons? You are not the only people who have Mangler, and I don't see people whining under every stat balance thread. It's just some virtual item in a PvE game, accept it.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
ill point out what makes me choose snake halberd over long morningstar is the long morningstar being unbalanced. imo mangler would seem off as a crushthrough weapon without a remodel, but if it were to be implemented as unbalanced, it might deter some people.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
So some people have pm me why would crush though be suggested and not a 2nd mode

In 2016
Yes I've had it for that long

(07-03-2018, 07:24 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 07:16 AM)Custodian Wrote: Mangler is OP weapon, remove it from the game, pls

I completely agree.
or if you think that this weapon is too strong.delete it or make it stats.
Weight 1
Speed rating 1
Weapon length 1
Swing damage 1p
Thrust damage 1p
And stop already getting jeered at him.

I think both of you should take some time to reflect on your emotional responses to anything regarding this weapon.

This thread is not about nerfing the Mangler, it is offering a way to improve it.  If you don't view it as an improvement, vote against it, but please leave the sarcasm somewhere else, it adds nothing to this conversation and only reflects poorly on you.
So I do know some people that voted not to change because of the stats provided in the post as they see it as a buff, not a change... I can't blame them as all we have is stats to go off and comparing it to craftables or straight up hammers...

So would it be posable to run it as a trail for a week and see what people think? Then run a vote again with... (1) Go back to the normal stats (2) Keep the stats it has now (3) Make it slower and more P? - Making it more like the hammers for inf I guess?

If not I do have 1 other idea that is to give it a 2nd mode like 1h's for Sentinel and Aventurier so it takes away the stab but maybe it gets different stats like being faster or slower with less or more P? 

Or just stays the same but that would be boring like the 1h's I said.