Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What would you prefer happen with legendary bows?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep as it is
21.43%
9 21.43%
Alternative 1
52.38%
22 52.38%
Alternative 2
26.19%
11 26.19%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ullr's Bane (and Other Legendary Bows)
Due to some complaints about the current legendary bow progression, primarily regarding this bow, I have come up with some alternatives.

Current:
Fiendish Bow:  spd_rtng(86) | shoot_speed(54) | accuracy(110) | thrust_damage(36, pierce)
Ullr's Bane:     spd_rtng(87) | shoot_speed(55) | accuracy(115) | thrust_damage(38, pierce)
Tempest:       spd_rtng(88) | shoot_speed(56) | accuracy(120) | thrust_damage(40, pierce)

Alternative 1:
Fiendish Bow:  spd_rtng(85) | shoot_speed(54) | accuracy(110) | thrust_damage(37, pierce)
Ullr's Bane:     spd_rtng(85) | shoot_speed(55) | accuracy(115) | thrust_damage(40, pierce)
Tempest:       spd_rtng(88) | shoot_speed(56) | accuracy(120) | thrust_damage(40, pierce)

Alternative 2:
Fiendish Bow:  spd_rtng(88) | shoot_speed(54) | accuracy(110) | thrust_damage(34, pierce)
Ullr's Bane:     spd_rtng(88) | shoot_speed(55) | accuracy(115) | thrust_damage(37, pierce)
Tempest:       spd_rtng(88) | shoot_speed(56) | accuracy(120) | thrust_damage(40, pierce)

Damage type bows for comparison:
Hurricane:  spd_rtng(82) | shoot_speed(58) | accuracy(110) | thrust_damage(40, pierce)
Stag Bow:  spd_rtng(82) | shoot_speed(60) | accuracy(115) | thrust_damage(43, pierce)
Typhoon:   spd_rtng(82) | shoot_speed(62) | accuracy(120) | thrust_damage(46, pierce)

Please vote for one of these options or suggest your own below with a full progression and explanation.  Posts with insufficient explanation or stat comparisons will be ignored.
if Vaslsgrage helmet it is "a symbol" for NordInvasion then Urlls its same symbol but bow and Urlls have best texture model Smile NoTyphoon, no Tempest... alternative 1 better for me
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
Alternative 3:
Speed type bows Speed Rating Shoot Speed Accuracy Thrust Damage
Fiendish Bow 86 54 110 37(+1)
Ullr's Bane 87 55 115 39(+1)
Tempest 88 56 120 41(+1)

Damage type bows Speed Rating Shoot Speed Accuracy Thrust Damage
Hurricane 84(+2) 58 110 39(-1)
Stag Bow 83(+1) 60 115 42(-1)
Typhoon 82 62 120 45(-1)
Explanation:
Make the gap between Speed and Damage type bows smaller. In most scenarios the value of the bow is measured by the bow's damage and then by it's speed. There is no point in having a legendary bow that you can't kill a bot on normal in the chest with. Add +1 to every speed bow and -1 to every dmg bow. Also make the speed of dmg bows different as with greater power should come lower speed.

Alternative 4:
Simply replace Hurricane and Ullr's Bane, make Hurricane the one concentrated on speed and Ullr's Bane on damage as it has always been. That's probably the main thing people didn't like in the bows' update that Ullr's Bane became weaker than Hurricane and it was vice versa from the begining.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
i will choice alternative 3 of lone wolf Smile
just skip fiendish and ullrs and get a huntress )))
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
I would like a test to be done if some dev has time as I always seen higher speed bows to be higher dps as it should be but may as well prove it with stats.

So a test being h-bow vs f-bow on prince and see who kills 1st? The faster bows should have the advantage here as higher damage bows have the advantage of being able to 1-2 shot things.

Maybe this test would show if one of the groups needs a nerf or a buff? I doubt it but we will see and it should clear up the controversy behind what is better as I hope both have their place.

Maybe then people would want the 88speed and maybe be asking for more... 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(06-03-2018, 10:33 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL Wrote: In most scenarios the value of the bow is measured by the bow's damage and then by it's speed. There is no point in having a legendary bow that you can't kill a bot on normal in the chest with.

Is there a bot on Normal mode in particular that you would like tested, or are you being hyperbolic?

It is always interesting to reflect on how the community's opinions on stats changes over time.  At various times it used to be the fast bows (Fiendish and Tempest) that were considered OP compared to their counterparts.  I'd rather not change stats to reflect every time a portion of the community changes their opinions and instead have a lasting, diplomatic system.  I do not want to outright buff all of the fast bows and nerf the slow bows as you have suggested, but time will be taken to test the exact DPS and bot damage threshholds using the various alternatives.  This will be taken into account when viewing the results of this poll.
make fiendish 88 speed and 37p, so its not an obsolete legendary.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020