Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The log prevents you from playing
I understand that was added a new feature on the site - simplifying the line loot (gold and experience), but this is not the resolution of the problem.
Some players use long nicknames with regard to clan-classes and character classes. Also in fashion there are long names of Nordes.
I came up with a great way to simplify the lines.
What do you think?
If the administration approves this, I will post a file with this work.
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
(12-03-2018, 02:58 PM)ilya2106 Wrote: I understand that was added a new feature on the site - simplifying the line loot (gold and experience), but this is not the resolution of the problem.
Some players use long nicknames with regard to clan-classes and character classes. Also in fashion there are long names of Nordes.
I came up with a great way to simplify the lines.
What do you think?
If the administration approves this, I will post a file with this work.
No thanks.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Looks awful
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.
SovietI think it shoots arrows? not sure
I think instead you should look into the Warband feature that removes the names entirely. If its that much of a problem for you. Doesn't remove the XP and loot. But with the abbreviated Xp now that's less of a issue.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Doesn´t bother me at all. Not even using the abbreviated xp.
(12-03-2018, 03:34 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: I think instead you should look into the Warband feature that removes the names entirely. If its that much of a problem for you. Doesn't remove the XP and loot. But with the abbreviated Xp now that's less of a issue.

And how to see what my teammates killed? Or how to find out who killed the boss? Not all players play on widescreen monitors.
And on square monitors with a small resolution, these lines occupy half the screen.
Leader House of Elite
Ur teammate killed FoH, NS, lmao
Absolutely useless script. Mbe make script like 0101010 ---->01010? Just same shit, those abbreviations useless only bcause any nord in invasion should have his name, not just abbreviation. I can understand abbreviation like sergeant = sgt, but totally not this
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.
SovietI think it shoots arrows? not sure
Who cares. As long as he's not suggesting to replace the current system with this one, I don't see the problem with it.

Also, holy shit that quality. How many frames per decade do you get if you set everything to max?
(12-03-2018, 08:04 PM)Soviet Wrote: Also, holy shit that quality. How many frames per decade do you get if you set everything to max?

0.20 fps
Leader House of Elite