Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
NordInvasion can be quite frustrating from time to time.
This is a thread to tell your fellow players what annoys you in NordInvasion.

Recently I heard that not being able to skip the prep time was annoying, so here is a concept I made:

Please note that this is in it's earliest version and is subject to change over time.

Please do not use this thread to attack others. This thread is for missing features, that are essential to the game, only.
Having to leave the server to switch characters, having to trade stuff to my own characters.
...and Disco.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(14-03-2018, 11:57 AM)PioPio Wrote: Having to leave the server to switch characters, having to trade stuff to my own characters.
...and Disco.

you cant fix all the problems

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I don‘t like that fact that you can‘t replace Items while playing solo on a server. Not every map is well to kite and sometimes you can‘t do anything else but cading. In addition to that point I hate the fact that Barricades do have a lower HP while playing solo than when the server is completely filled up. I know that there are way less Nords spawning in a solo run but if you‘re soloing, all the maybe 8 spawned bots are able to hit the cade while on a filled server maybe 10 from the 70 or 80 spawned bots can hit the cade. The others die before they could even reach the cades and nevertheless the hp on a filled server is quite high compared to the hp on a solo run. A Wallbarricade might take 10 hits on Ragmarok from an Einherjar in wave 6 untill it breaks. And now imagine, that there are 5 waves before 6 and you only have 1 Wallbarricade with low hp because you can‘t replace your items without any reasons.
I‘d really appreciate that to get a change Smile
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(14-03-2018, 11:57 AM)PioPio Wrote: Having to leave the server to switch characters, having to trade stuff to my own characters.
...and Disco.

As Woody said, he'll always be around. :/
Kaas how about u give all cav bosses a horse and make it killable so mqybe people would stop complaining about not rewarding enough because i dont know anyone who is playing cav for mats
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
may as well make a list of the stuff that's still in my notes that people either don't know or may not think of 
  • Being able to change the loadout in the game without needing to tab out Eg... Shield | 1h | 2h --> Shield | Shield | 1h 
  • OP Post and my idea
  • Being able to change map from a list of 3-5 like how Csgo/others do it. - Au gets stuck on the same maps over and over again would help with that also
  • Heals/Ammo/etc.. on Cav... The shrine we pay for yet it feels buggier because of being on a horse and just the nature of that mode
  • Having more Xp/Gold if all players are alive. Would help with a lot of things in this mod and no, I don't mean more than we have atm I mean less if we have 2 players alive out of a 16/16 sever. May get people wanting to tome...
  • Have some ingame warring before you lose XP/gold so admins don't need to do it. Would be good if we can all see it in game so we can call people out on being afk.
  • In preparation having the option to respawn so if you are stuck or cbf to heal (Spwan with no items) 

• Some other shit.

(14-03-2018, 12:58 PM)Woody Wrote:
  • Having more Xp/Gold if all players are alive. Would help with a lot of things in this mod and no, I don't mean more than we have atm I mean less if we have 2 players alive out of a 16/16 sever. May get people wanting to tome...

I thought people hated this so it got changed...
(14-03-2018, 01:02 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(14-03-2018, 12:58 PM)Woody Wrote:

I thought people hated this so it got changed...

Its never been like that.

A server with 2/2 player will get the same XP as 16/16. 

For example, I want 15/16 (97xp) to get less than even 1/1 (100xp).

Naggers, of course, naggers.

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.