Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
(26-05-2018, 03:54 PM)Winter Wrote: I agree with Baron.  There are too many people hunting for arbitrary numbers that people tell them without any consideration for what items they actually want.

In addition, I am hesitant to readd marketplace prices to legendary items as in the past many new players sold them to the market seeing the high (to them) numbers displayed - numbers like 80k - 250k.  This led to many unhappy players once they realized they made a huge mistake.  You may believe it is better that they go to the market for a low price than to a player that you view negatively due to their trading habits, but I do not believe that harming oneself to spite another benefits anyone.  If you really want to teach those mean traders a lesson, simply don't trade with them and wait for someone nicer to come along.

I understand. But how about the fees at the AH? Wouldn't it be nice to have legendaries excepted there?

For a price determination you could also ask the player base directly. Maybe bypolling about one each week?
To throw sth in here I was thinking about minimum prices in the millions not in the thousands. If you're new
and get at least a few millions in cash for such an item you can make a huge progress and if you realize later
that it was a bit too cheaply sold, you'd also remember the huge amount of stuff you could buy anyway. But
maybe I'm too biased here as that's only how I would see it. I think the AH without the fee might solve the
problem very simply as the free market would determine the price. At least it would be worth a try I guess Wink
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features] - by Green_Dragon - 26-05-2018, 04:18 PM