Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
(26-05-2018, 07:53 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 07:05 PM)Rilvenar Wrote: Things in NordInvasion that annoy you?
[Image: 3Kjqjfk.png]

But seriously afk system. This usually happens on large maps when you are shielder or slasher. I'm not afk, killing nords and still stop getting exp and it fixes in the middle of a wave when half of bots are already dead. Also I saw sometimes how guy who holded boss did not get reward for him because cornering took a long time. I know that you can just restore ammunition or something but it is annoying anyway
For the shielder going AFK just repair your shield every prep time and you should never be marked as AFK
And if you are then you have bigger problems then not getting XP
As for the other 2 I have never seen a guy holding the boss go AFK and if a slasher goes AFK it's most likely because they are not here

I mean for example if you are RG in wave 15 and holding the boss you can be marked as afk because you didn't killed anyone/have repaired shield in that wave even if you move. Such things don't happen very often and I'm not saying that afk system is bad at all but sometimes it works a bit strange. (at least in my case and some people I know)
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features] - by Rilvenar - 26-05-2018, 08:34 PM