Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
Out of that group of mediocre loot i could get vs any upgradeded thing just about. Idk all normal legendaries look boring to me... How time has changed... When upgrades first came out me and Nka were happy ye but a bit annoyed as we were close in away to having all or most items ingame.

So the feeling of grinding away to loot some "shit" thats most of the time is so much of a hassle to sell at a even AVG selling price. To mention once you're at this stage I am at if you have 10 things for sale because you don't need them or want them you get offers with "shit" you already have or had 100x over.

The more progress you make in getting gear the less excited you get when your wealth increases by a fraction of a percent. Unless you a certain individual.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features] - by DR. - 09-10-2018, 01:09 PM