Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Kicked twice from Ragnarok EU1
I was playing on Rag EU1, full server with an admin, wave 12, and was randomly kicked after the last respawn. No reason at all. I joined back and a few seconds later was kicked again. Then somebody took my spot and I couldn't join again. I'm pissed. I don't know if I was kicked by the admin or what but it's damn annoying.
If you had been kicked, you would know.  An admin would have most likely sent a message in red text first and the message when you are kicked says it very clearly.  You probably got something like "You have lost connection to the server" meaning the connection was interrupted.
People have been having connection problems today, a Rag run I was in got screwed because half the people randomly dced mid wave
(14-03-2018, 09:16 PM)Winter Wrote: If you had been kicked, you would know.  An admin would have most likely sent a message in red text first and the message when you are kicked says it very clearly.  You probably got something like "You have lost connection to the server" meaning the connection was interrupted.

I used to lose connection to the server at least once per game because I had shit internet. This wasn't that, or at least if it was then the "lost connection" message was changed to "you have been kicked from the server".
According to the logs, you were not kicked from the server.
that happens when someone else is using your CD key at the same time in any other mod of warband mate
as someone else joins a server you get kicked