Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Houses by House Crafting
Updated

I've been silently updating with each post but thought I'd mention it this time in case anyone thought I'd gone missing.  Wink
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Aegis is now level 15 Attacker
Brotherhood of Watchmen: Attacker level 10
ON_Cypher Warden
ON_Cupcakes Pikeman
ON_Greetings Commando
ON_Silhouette Commando
ON_Tree XBOW lolz

No Drops Plox
IRK reached LVL 26
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Probably you should replace Landsknecht and IRK by VLKA_Winter and VLKA_human_being so people know where to ask if they need high level support items crafted Smile
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(21-07-2013, 11:30 AM)human_being link Wrote: Probably you should replace Landsknecht and IRK by VLKA_Winter and VLKA_human_being so people know where to ask if they need high level support items crafted Smile

Good idea.  I had been trying to decide how to best list those houses.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
If I could counter. I would suggest using their forum names, instead of a character they have. As I assume both of those guys don't have their support profession on those characters. Forum name means the people looking for the profession know who to contact.

Also, VLKA is 30 and won't be leveling up higher any time soon.
Good point; a forum name might be more useful.

Now that you mention it, I might add the forum names of each house's leader in a new column.  It could simplify the search for the correct person to contact.
ON is lvl 21 attacker now.
Loots: 0 
hi

Brotherhood of Steel   

Class craft :  Support  20 lvl

Leader: BoS_Warwick
Gregor GOTS_Gregor Gregor_The_PonyFan BoS_Warwick