Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Best RNG or Bad RNG ?
WTF with this system? why I and Custodian go through 1-12 in Ragnarok. and do not get anything. but the guy who went to the 13th wave. when we have already done all the dirty work. Gets the legendary? so also he kills Odin.
Why do people loot 3-10 legends per month, if not a week. when I got my 6 months ago? why does someone get more for a week than I for all 3 years of playing in NI? where's the justice? I play every day, but the system always ignores me? I do not know how everything is arranged. Mb system have priorities. Normal players -  are an ordinary chance. Good players (Nakro, Faravin, Sigolo) - high chance. Bad / Toxic players - 0 chances. I'm over it. if the end of the month nothing will change. and I'll still just look at how others loot legendary. When i loot - nothing. I will leave NI. this time forever!
     My Shop    My Steam
Ok

|
|
V

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Welcome to NI man. They could have made the system similar to a DKP and the guys like Fara and Nka and Narko and others who have tons of play time would have tons of loot. The guys who have 2 to 5 thousand hours would have lots of loot and the people with less that that would have a little.

Its not going to change at this point. Good luck buddy.
Good luck in real life.
(21-03-2018, 02:01 PM)Woody Wrote: Ok

|
|
V

but then people did not get 10 of the legendary per month. or am I wrong?
     My Shop    My Steam
(21-03-2018, 01:57 PM)Akanamah Wrote: Mb system have priorities. Normal players -  are an ordinary chance. Good players (Nakro, Faravin, Sigolo) - high chance. Bad / Toxic players - 0 chances.
thats why u don't have loot Big Grin

(21-03-2018, 01:57 PM)Akanamah Wrote: When i loot - nothing. I will leave NI. this time forever!
farewell
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.
SovietI think it shoots arrows? not sure
(21-03-2018, 01:57 PM)Akanamah Wrote: (...) if the end of the month nothing will change. and I'll still just look at how others loot legendary. When i loot - nothing. I will leave NI. this time forever!

I guess, goodbye then and good luck in your real life.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
Before this derails;

Loots are based on RNG. The more you play the more numbers you roll, which may or may not end up in you looting something.

No one is excluded from rolling numbers.