Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sorry to do this but...
I didn't want to do this cause I'm a nice person but here we go.

This report is on Faravin.

So I did something stupid with my first loot, I was clueless, and got lied to and wasn't told the true value of the Ornate Crusader Helmet I looted till a while after this trade. I was told several times that I was scammed and so I guess I've come to realize that its true, I was scammed, and I'm not happy at all about this and want this to be set right.

Screenshot of the trade
https://prnt.sc/iufhzm
Legendary loots: Ornate Crusader Helmet x2, Sun Pike, Ironsong, Illustrious, Gothic Sallet, Dragon Helmet, pike of kings, Steel Stinger, Dragon Halberd, Fell Edge
Upgrades so far: Two
Since when is it the buyers responsibility to inform the seller of the value of the item being sold? You pretty much scammed yourself.
Well, idk, actually its ur fault, bcause u didn't ask some1 about its price, so now its all up to Faravin. Will he reverse trade or not, it would be only his decision. Thew is no place for posts like this in this thread.
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.
SovietI think it shoots arrows? not sure
I don't know what people value the helmet at, it's a ranger locked helmet, prob worth 15-20 tops, you got armour and shield which are probably around 7-8mill together, and illustrious is questionable, 8mill was the old price, and it got a little buff could be 15 now (my guess), so you got about a fair price there for the helmet. (by how I value things)
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Ya, you didn't get scammed. Could you have gotten more? Maybe. Could you have gotten less? Maybe.

Live and learn. Stop blaming other people for your lack of foresight and research.
I have read the report and talked to Faravin on TS.

You accepted the trade and also talked to the people concerned in the trade and made the agreement on TS.

Matter closed.