Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lord Snow AFK shielding
I was saving last outside the cades on Port Assault. When I killed it and tried to get in Snow was AFK in the opening and didn't move. Got me killed.

This happened on HardEU3, Port Assault, 14.05 approximately. I don't know if this is an offense, but it's bloody annoying.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=121143418
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=121143354
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
was on the server too
Next waves many guys died in reason of him too
Loots: 0 
yeah i was afk but i was eating food and maybe you dont understand that but i have to eat to live other wise i will starve to death and anyways i apoligised for being afk
Drops:
Pike of Kings

Legendary:
Fell Edge
Pike of Kings
Fearsome

KG_Lord_Snow
KG_Lord_SnowII
(18-01-2013, 01:30 PM)Lord_Snow_of_Ponyland link Wrote:yeah i was afk but i was eating food and maybe you dont understand that but i have to eat to live other wise i will starve to death and anyways i apoligised for being afk
Then don't play. Disconnect, go eat your food, come back. Don't give me that shit, a human being can survive for 3 weeks with only water.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(18-01-2013, 01:34 PM)Yabu link Wrote:[quote author=Lord_Snow_of_Ponyland link=topic=9030.msg74199#msg74199 date=1358515858]
yeah i was afk but i was eating food and maybe you dont understand that but i have to eat to live other wise i will starve to death and anyways i apoligised for being afk
Then don't play. Disconnect, go eat your food, come back. Don't give me that shit, a human being can survive for 3 weeks with only water.
[/quote] 
hahahahaha your raging over a game hahah i feel sorry for you
Drops:
Pike of Kings

Legendary:
Fell Edge
Pike of Kings
Fearsome

KG_Lord_Snow
KG_Lord_SnowII
Read the rules...

Inactive on servers
Being inactive on a server and leeching xp is hated by all players. If you are afk on purpose or for long periods of time, your team will not exactly enjoy your presence. It is rude and unfair to your to be afk and not help, while others are working hard to pass the waves and get xp. This includes when you are eating! We fully appreciate that everyone must eat, but take a break, enjoy your food and don't stand afk on a server.

Player warned mainly for being a douche on here.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus