Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item stats script
Hello, gentlemen. Want to suggest a feature on the website that would show all the craft in an orderly manner.
All professions and all house crafts. And also what subjects the class is locked. But the most important is the fact that the contents of this script will be taken from the game files if possible. Or from the site. Or do not know where, but the point is that this script will need to write only once. And now after each update will not need to edit everything manually, because the script will take everything automatically.
There should also be pictures from the site. This script would have saved many of the authors from the pangs after every update.

I hope I made my point clear because I have bad English. Let's see if you can understand my idea after Google translator )))))))

Write what do you think? Whether such a feature on the website and whether Kaasovic to write it? )

P.S: I know that there are various third-party editors that allow us to consider subject statistics. But it would be more convenient to do it centrally and on the website of the game
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
for this there is a https://wiki.nordinvasion.com
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
No, I disagree. The fact that the Wiki Is not filled in half now. What's more - you need to fill it manually the usual players, who in turn cannot know the exact characteristics of many objects. And again, with each update, the Wiki will have to be edited and many changes made and at its core the wiki differs from the usual theme in that it has a more official origin.
The essence of the script is that he will take All the characteristics and names and pictures. And after any update, it will update these features automatically. I don't know how it will be implemented. You may need to copy the item kinds file into the script code to get the characteristics from there. And it will be very good )
No one else will suffer with these stats
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
so you are suggesting to replace me with a bot? I am sad now...
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(26-03-2018, 03:57 PM)Horakti Wrote: so you are suggesting to replace me with a bot? I am sad now...

I don't know your age. But if you're sad about the idea of automation, I can assume you're relatively young. And on this basis, I can say that when you get older you will have other concerns and will not have the time or desire to do it from time to time after each update. I thank you for your work, but the characteristics of many subjects change too quickly, and the wiki is not even filled to the end. And to no longer torment you or players and developers need to automate this work
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
well I was kidding tho, the reason that wiki is not finished because I am doing everything by myself.I am pretty sure no one wants to waste time on that so it is little bit slow. also I am changing the stats of the items whenever an update comes out since my phone rings when a thread gets posted in "news & updates" so I woke up and edit the wiki to update it. I am pretty sure an automatic bot can do better but No Idea who will do that.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Right now the website already parses item stats directly from the game code whenever a patch is released. These stats may be made more accessible in the future (showing up on crafting screens, for example) similarly to how they were made available on the Auction Hall in the past. For now, the wiki is a great resource for finding information on the game.