Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Application for the return of item left in house trust
To today's relevant authority,

I write in relation to the matter above.

I would like to apply for the return of an item left in trust to the VLKA house armoury on or around 1-2 years ago.

I would appreciate if someone relevant could contact me via private message in relation to this topic, as it would be preferable to discuss in a private forum with a mind to protecting identities of the parties involved. 

Failing the above, I am happy to provide the further and better particulars herein.

With thanks
Going Deep
I'm not sure you own it
Benschie is not sure you own it
VLKA is not sure if you own it

If you can convince a Dev or Benschie and my self then sure we can talk till then I'm not paying someone on a whim that they claim to own something from 1-2 years ago.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(28-03-2018, 10:31 AM)Woody Wrote: I'm not sure you own it

If you can convince a Dev or Benschie and my self then sure we can talk till then I'm not paying someone on a whim that they claim to own something from 1-2 years ago.

I'm sure i owned it and would like the chance to prove it.

Inter-Alia, I have the forum message of my offer which consisted of personal items not belonging to your house. Purchased off CC_Sly on or around March 28th 2015.

I'd rather not go to the effort of providing full details until I receive a response indicating that someone will at least be willing to provide a resolution when i set out the full particulars.

Cheers.
Going Deep
[Image: xqZMW.gif]

Toasting in epic bread.
(28-03-2018, 10:31 AM)Woody Wrote: I'm not sure you own it

When this issue first came to your attention, you admitted it was a "de[b]t" in TeamSpeak text chat. You also offered compensation in the form of other items. This implies that you knew of the ownership, and contradicts your sentence that this is a baseless "claim." After all, if there was no wrongdoing, you would not have offered any compensation, nor used the word "debt."

When I'm home in about 7 hours I'll get the log.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Here's the chat log (and apparently the chat history since then):

Code:
*** Chat begins 2018-02-25 00:30:43
<00:30:43> Woody: so atm trying to find stuff to give you so far looks like you will be getting
<00:30:45> Woody: Thanos Legacy Illustrious Wulfsbane Noble Bastion

<00:40:43> PCK: what's the context of this?
<00:41:14> Woody: madjosh wanted to give you dur but we dont have it
<00:41:27> PCK: this stuff is not equivalent.
<00:41:30> Woody: blame coco for selling it
<00:41:45> Woody: what do you value dur
<00:41:49> PCK: it's your junk that has a theoretical sum value of something you shouldn't have traded away.
<00:42:21> Woody: well idk care about paying a det
<00:42:42> PCK: it's about making something right.
<00:42:45> Woody: just need to find what your looking/ok value
<00:42:49> Woody: ye all good
*** Chat begins 2018-02-26 05:34:00
<05:34:00> Woody: how much you looking for with sok?
*** Chat begins 2018-02-27 00:54:36
*** Chat begins 2018-02-28 02:26:09
*** Chat begins 2018-03-01 04:50:08
*** Chat begins 2018-03-23 16:52:24
<16:52:24> Woody: whats the best offer so far on the pride?
*** Chat begins 2018-03-23 23:00:00
<23:00:00> Woody: <13:59:45> "Woody": so get any offers?
<13:59:55> "Shagz": PCK has
<23:00:13> Woody: so whats the best offer you got so far with the pride
<23:00:51> PCK: other offers are anonymous. what do you have to offer?
<23:03:15> Woody: i would like to try it before i make a offer
<23:04:48> Woody: i will offer knight helm out the gate butlike i said i would like to try it before i offer more
*** Chat begins 2018-03-24 12:08:00

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Winter: I already told them no...
Scarecrow: Welp, they're going again.
Winter: But at this point he isnt really obligated to give them anything.

Regardless of the ruling, I wanted to bring to light your incredibly dishonest representation of events.

(29-03-2018, 12:42 AM)Malong Wrote: Regardless of the ruling, I wanted to bring to light your incredibly dishonest representation of events.

Seeing what people want is different from giving it.

<00:41:14> Woody: madjosh wanted to give you dur but we dont have it
<00:41:30> Woody: blame coco for selling it
<00:41:45> Woody: what do you value dur

<00:42:21> Woody: well idk care about paying a det

This is inference of VLKA/Bank/Woody owing a Durendal to PCK.