Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Application for the return of item left in house trust
(29-03-2018, 01:11 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(29-03-2018, 01:06 AM)Coconut Wrote:
(29-03-2018, 12:58 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: <00:41:14> Woody: madjosh wanted to give you dur but we dont have it
<00:41:30> Woody: blame coco for selling it
<00:41:45> Woody: what do you value dur

<00:42:21> Woody: well idk care about paying a det

This is inference of VLKA/Bank/Woody owing a Durendal to PCK.

How can Woody or I infer that if we weren't around when that trade happened 2 years ago with 0 tradebacks.

also Madjosh you didn't Leave an item in an item in a house that you trust. LatinaHeat/Murrow gave it/loaned it to VLKA 2 years ago.

<00:41:14> Woody: madjosh wanted to give you dur but we dont have it

Direct inference that Madjosh was the sole owner of Durendal and left it in trust to be given to PCK.  Woody is implicating you, not me.

<00:41:45> Woody: what do you value dur

Requesting opinion of value due to previous inference which reinforces both that VLKA/Bank/Woody owe PCK a durendal and that he is making an attempt to rectify the situation.

<00:42:21> Woody: well idk care about paying a det

This.
saying what people want to here can be quite amusing

at the time I was speaking like it was his to see what he would want. 

If you ask why do that? My answer will be why not? I can also wast peoples time, not just you adding it can be very interesting to see what people do give they think they have the high ground on a trade or just an argument.

This is my last post thx for the entertainment but ye you have failed to prove to Winter let alone me

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application for the return of item left in house trust - by DR. - 29-03-2018, 01:17 AM