Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Not done yet
So baron who said we are not coming to your event  because you are in there if we are busy mid day or have to work tomorrow we just cant attend to events .

Locking a thread because you dont wanna respond to it is childish aswell. 

Your event time is midnight for EU players if they apply and cant come hey it happens but you cant say we dont join your events because you are hosting it
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
If you don't want to follow the rules of my event at my event then don't come

I had a bad enough time when 15 people applied and only 3 showed up
I would rather not have anyone apply then 15 people apply and never show

I don't know why it's my problem that EU people can't come to a NA event because of times

If you read the rule then you know there are safe guards for people who think that they can make it and end up not
"If you apply for 2 events and don't show, PM or post here you will be temp banned from the next event I do"

The people listed never showed, PMed or posted

I will also note the only person banned is the one who has yet to show up to a NA event he has applied for
(28-03-2018, 12:45 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: [Image: xqZMW.gif]
5char

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Sir Baron is real bAdmin.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
It shouldn't really be that hard to just give a heads up if you can't come. It's what you for any occasion where you're expected to show up.
(28-03-2018, 01:37 PM)Soviet Wrote: It shouldn't really be that hard to just give a heads up if you can't come. It's what you for any occasion where you're expected to show up.

Finally
You are done. Enough has been said on this trivial matter already. It is common courtesy to notify people if you can no longer attend, and it should be especially obvious when it is in the rules. The issue has nothing to do with timezones.