Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wave counter
Hey i'm mariochief08, I believe this will be a great addition to the game because it will help a lot of people to figure out when is next re-spawn
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
There's already a wave count. Top left tells you what is the current wave (+1) but it doesn't update each wave. It only shows the current wave when you join a server.

So basically you join the server and it says 4, it means they are fighting the 5th wave presently. If more people knew, they would stop asking what wave it is and when is respawn.
Yep, this angers me a bit, level 52's who have played for 6months still ask what wave it is, when all enemies are still alive.

It isn't hard to work out without even looking at the wave counter. Plus there is a thread http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...810.0.html Which has details on each wave.

Sure the wave counter working properly would be nice, but when you join a server and start playing if you are at your pc the whole time you should be able to follow what wave number it is.
I figured out how the waves work the first day I played. I'm pretty sure I'm not that much smarter than everyone else.
(19-01-2013, 05:39 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I figured out how the waves work the first day I played. I'm pretty sure I'm not that much smarter than everyone else.

You're wrong.
Striker strikes again.

(19-01-2013, 05:41 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=9057.msg74555#msg74555 date=1358617191]
I figured out how the waves work the first day I played. I'm pretty sure I'm not that much smarter than everyone else.

You're wrong.
[/quote]
You're right, Kwal is smarter than everyone.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
It's a curse, really Tongue
You know what they say, "if you find yourself to be the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room."
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
It sucks when you live there Tongue
Maybe in future patches...