Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

reforging weapons
Is it possible to add upgrading weapons  in crafting? 
For example  when you already got 1h weapon of certain level you would be able to upgrade /reforge it to another 1h of higher level by adding certain mats.
Something like  this : grosse messer + 4 hardened metal = steel cutter
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Let´s take a broomstick, add some steel or iron or any other metal, mix some more wood and you´ve got yourself a Halberd? I don´t think that´s how things work. Pardon my poor example.
(01-04-2018, 08:56 PM)Alphaa Wrote: Let´s take a broomstick, add some steel or iron or any other metal, mix some more wood and you´ve got yourself a Halberd? I don´t think that´s how things work. Pardon my poor example.

might as well add an uncrafting feature at that point.
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused
(01-04-2018, 08:56 PM)Alphaa Wrote: Let´s take a broomstick, add some steel or iron or any other metal, mix some more wood and you´ve got yourself a Halberd? I don´t think that´s how things work. Pardon my poor example.

and yet a bunch of lead and some feathers can make a sword and or a hammer? dont really think it needs to be 1-1 complete realism
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(03-04-2018, 07:20 PM)Midren Wrote:

and yet a bunch of lead and some feathers can make a sword and or a hammer? dont really think it needs to be 1-1 complete realism

The lead and feathers are just additions, there isn´t a single weapon purely made out of random mats I believe. Still got another point, disassembly is usually much more difficult and rewards you with less of the initial ingredients.
People don't see any problem with changing classes , yet some see the problem with changing weapons of the same lvl or upgrading them level higher even if recipes are the same or almost the same. Why forcing to collect all the same materials that you already put in the weapon you own, if you could use that weapon, as a base to upgrade it , or just reforge your weapon to other one with the same recipe .
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Something similar is being discussed, and some cool new recipes may come out in the near future.

Thank you for your suggestion.