Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for House to do House crafting
Hey there

with my last house being a blast of the past, i am slowly in need to rely a little bit on housecrafting again. its been since forever that i have been in a house, so feel free to advise me if i am in the wrong on some things down below here:

-i want to join a house to engage in housecrafting. i need some materials such as Construction tools, perhaps even craft few house weapons/armor ect for own use.

short and easy, thats it. maybe i do more if the house interests me.
if region really matters, i am in the EU region.
wether you guys answer here or in private, i have a ear and two for both.

with best regards

Slayerplayer
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden
Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg
Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier
Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio

Lucerne Feuille - Marauder-in-training

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane
Bump!
Man, I want to create a house just for crafting items, are you interested? My ID is 2515672, and steam is Feanor.

Well, I discovered that it is possible to create a house using another character of mine, but if you are interested send me your ID.
(23-01-2021, 03:28 AM)Feanor Wrote: Man, I want to create a house just for crafting items, are you interested? My ID is 2515672, and steam is Feanor.

Well, I discovered that it is possible to create a house using another character of mine, but if you are interested send me your ID.

under that steam theres like 1000 of people with that name, but its easier if i give you the friendcode to add me.

Id love to join for the time being! though i think its rather expensive to solo house, its still better than nothing, at worst , il just make a post to craft a specific item on the forum so thats goody.
though i forgot alot about id's and all, so i have little clue in how to join
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden
Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg
Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier
Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio

Lucerne Feuille - Marauder-in-training

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane