Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: K
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Legendary support
50.00%
12 50.00%
Upgraded support
33.33%
8 33.33%
Pleb support
16.67%
4 16.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

upgraded support
What it says just about. 

The idea of legendary support is still one I like but could just do this so people can get it at there own will and leger rather than waiting for shit to drop.

Eg..
Masterwork Wall Cade
  • 1 x Masterwork Toolkit
  • 1 x Wall Cade
Could be cheaper I guess but still should be more than the "wall" itself

What the buff could be...
Barrel - Get to bring in 3 OR get some% of the XP it would have taken.
Wall - better stats and maybe new model OR can bring in 2 like how the deps are "(2)". 
Tome - Get to bring in 3 OR "less" chance for a wraith.
Msk - now ?x and can heal a larger area.
Fmb - now ?x and can heal a larger area.
Big Ammo - now ?x OR Each one can be used more than once.
Heavy Plat - New taller model/better stats OR can bring in 2 like how deps are. 
Plat - New wider model/better stats OR can bring in 2 like how deps are.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I would prefer Legendary support than to be able to upgrade Craftables.
All House Craftables are in gerneral more than good enough and are sometimes way to near on orange Legendarys.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
You forgot SHC
(11-04-2018, 04:52 PM)Woody Wrote: Msk - now ?x and can heal a larger area.

What does "now ?x" mean?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(11-04-2018, 05:29 PM)Malong Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 04:52 PM)Woody Wrote: Msk - now ?x and can heal a larger area.

What does "now ?x" mean?

It's 3x atm 

So "?" Being what ever the Devs feel fair as a buff. 

If that's 4 or 100 idk/idc. The numbers of the buff is not my suggestion just the idea of having upgraded support is.

When it comes to cades I'd rather have their resistance increased a bit for the upgraded version than the increase in numbers. There are already many complains about runs being ranged only and inf just standing and watching.

Maybe an upgraded tome could be used remotely by the one who spawns it? I mean you don't have to grab it, just press a key and voila...
People realize that any buff to cade HP that would be worth it would remove Infantry... Again
(12-04-2018, 02:26 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: People realize that any buff to cade HP that would be worth it would remove Infantry... Again

Indeed, with higher cade HP it would (presumebly atleast) entice the classical Archer-slug-fest that many of us infantry dread.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
Think you maybe forgetting some things. K.

Cades them self last seconds in rag and I don't think a upgraded wall would have 2x the hit points anyway.

Being able to bring in more cades is no different from having more tomes or more people in the 1st place other than having a bit less in bot numbers.

Look at a 16 man rag run atm. idk let's say it has 5 upgraded tome bringers 5 upgraded wall bringes and the rest peasants. So that's 15 tomes or "better luck" vs 10 tomes and 50 walls or a wall that's not even double hit points vs 20 walls.

Now before you keyboard warriors have at me plz read this...

It would be very rare if the price was done well but not to well... That more than 3 upgraded support bringers would be in 1 sever let alone have the same upgrade.

Done right this will have no effect on the game just about as it will feel like you just have 1 or 2 more people as of the extra support. If anything should speed up the process of draining the richests bank accounts. Everyone should be happy about that.

No.

Thank you for your suggestion.