Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Returning player
Hi everyone! o/

So as stated in the title I am checking out the mod again after like 2 years? I feel like beating some nords t the ground again! Smile

But before I waste my time updating and checking everything and so on I wanted to ask if you guys are even still allive? Or how many of you are still allive... from what I saw the servers seem a little more emty sadly? Or is this just perception?
You're late, NI is dead. Again.
I tell you what. Good luck in trading nowadays. Its the pure nightmare. Anyways - welcome back! Every return makes the mod more active ^^
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(11-04-2018, 06:52 PM)Angar Wrote: I tell you what. Good luck in trading nowadays. Its the pure nightmare. Anyways - welcome back! Every return makes the mod more active ^^

People come up with arbitrary values for items instead of just getting what they want. I have item X. It's worth 75 million gold. An offer of item Y (which I really want) is valued at 50 million gold. Do I accept this offer? No. Because even though they are both comparable items in this case I believe this one to be some higher arbitrary value assigned to it by a select few players who I deem as trustworthy or who prefer one item to another.

Throw in some player shops and sprinkle it with some extra chromosome backyard economists and you have the current trading system.
NI has some huge problems, the biggest of them are in my opinion the abolition of the rule that you may not buy gear with real life currencies, which just made many people leave and/or flooding the market with legendaries and gold. Another point is/was the loot chance which was/is way to high (seems to be good if you loot but if you see than that the estimated values exploded..).
These points just killed the market and is leading us to the point that there are only 2 types of players left, the rich ones and the beginners, the middle part just don’t exists anymore because of the mentioned points.
Another problem is the simpleness of the modes, Rag is way to easy for a even only “ok” team, also cav which was in my opinion always the hardest Mode got just way to easy compared with the fact that the most people aren’t interested in it.
I could write even more to this all, but I think it’s enough for you to get a idea how it’s going in NI these days.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(11-04-2018, 11:15 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: and the beginners, the middle part just don’t exists anymore because of the mentioned points.
Another problem is the simpleness of the modes, Rag is way to easy for a even only “ok” team

so first is the middle part, they are still around but not manny, and 2nd part Modes i been in manny runes where there is really high end teams that fail Rag,,, Rag even harder with the new perks on wave 9 12 and 15 that part not true, just depends if you prepare right.

And last Yes The players who sold there gear for real cash did ruin some parts of the game, in my mind i did not think it was down to the Devs/maybe admins not sure?  anyway to allow it, should of been put down to a vote from all who play and work hard in NI and i say this with a lot of faith that the No's would have won, never fun to play a game that becomes pay to win, what made NI great was that you could not do that.

Anyways the mod is ok you did miss the nice drops rates which i may add was said to never change RIP, and i am happy with the drop rate of Legy items but anyone would say that.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

The problem with rag is when 10/16 players all have tomes,barrels,wallcades it makes it pretty much fool proof to loose.
Omg, guys please don't cry.

Blackfield, welcome back, man Smile
Worry about nothing, just play and have fun. There's less players but many enough to get together and kick some Nordic asses.
This is a game and it's supposed to be fun and it is just as much as it's been 2 years ago.

Also, this is pretty good time to get some craftables, the important mats prices are very low. E.g. crafting a tome costs like 1.5m.
U dont play
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(11-04-2018, 06:40 PM)Corrndog Wrote: You're late, NI is dead. Again.

the coffin has been sealed with duct tape this time...

it's not going to come off any time soon sorry to say unless... unless there more than 1 coffin for ni... mmm

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|