Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sports
Howdy,

(Sowwy for not using the search function, but also didn't feel like gravedigging if a similar thread exists).

I was wondering how healthy the members of the NordInvasion community are.
What sports are you doing at the moment or have you done in the past?

I used to play a lot of football (soccer) in my early years (~14-18) but since 2 years I am really into cycling.
Not just normal cycling, but the one where speed and long distances matter. Usually done in a group.

Best average I have gotten on a 80km ride was ~40km/h or 24.85mp/h. Where short sprints reached up to 60km/h or 37.28mp/h.
Last year I managed to cycle ~4300 kilometers or 2671.90 miles.

My goal is to reach 7000 or more kilometers this year.

Well enough about me, what do you do to stay fit?
Ps. Please try to keep this thread somewhat serious.
[Image: Cycling_Bibshorts.jpeg]

Is this you?
(12-04-2018, 09:35 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: [Image: Cycling_Bibshorts.jpeg]

Is this you?

Something similar, but I don't like straps so I have shorts without them. Then under the jersey you don't wear anything Confused. Oh and the legs have to be shaven.
Your country is quite perfect for cycling Big Grin

I thought about doing the long distance cycling as well after I stopped playing football (soccer) some years ago (played for more than 10 years), but I never made the final move to buy a road bike and do the long distances :/
I have a nice trekking bicycle now and am mainly using forest paths, but also roads. 
Now with spring coming up and the professional cycling competitions being shown in TV, the will to buy a proper road bike gets stronger again xD

I play Volleyball twice a week and I go to the gym 3-4 times a week.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(12-04-2018, 09:47 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 09:35 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: [Image: Cycling_Bibshorts.jpeg]

Is this you?

Something similar, but I don't like straps so I have shorts without them. Then under the jersey you don't wear anything Confused. Oh and the legs have to be shaven.

[Image: 8BseuF.jpg]

Like this?
(12-04-2018, 09:53 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: Your country is quite perfect for cycling :D

I thought about doing the long distance cycling as well after I stopped playing football (soccer) some years ago (played for more than 10 years), but I never made the final move to buy a road bike and do the long distances :/
I have a nice trekking bicycle now and am mainly using forest paths, but also roads. 
Now with spring coming up and the professional cycling competitions being shown in TV, the will to buy a proper road bike gets stronger again xD

Tour the France is what really got me in to cycling kek. I sometimes miss the hills in the Netherlands though, most of the hills we have are viaducts :(
(12-04-2018, 10:10 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 09:53 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: Your country is quite perfect for cycling Big Grin

Tour the France is what really got me in to cycling kek. I sometimes miss the hills in the Netherlands though, most of the hills we have are viaducts Sad

Haha, I feel with you. I am from Northern Germany, close to the Baltic Sea, so I know this feeling as well Tongue
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Does sword fighting with siblings count?
(12-04-2018, 11:08 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Does sword fighting with siblings count?

I want to post images so badly right now.
(12-04-2018, 11:13 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 11:08 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Does sword fighting with siblings count?

I want to post images so badly right now.

Don't. [Image: GHrifsV.png]
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]