Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Severance
Hey just want to know the Price Smile

3 People said its 30 but other friends said 20 and one guy said 25 How much is it now? xD 

Ty for your help Smile
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
There is no reason to value it at 30m the stats in 1h are just awful for a legendary and the throwing mode isn‘t that good too because of the cut damage. I personally wouldn‘t even pay 15m for it.
A Dragon Axe as 1h and Heavy Pilums are a lot cheaper and better over all.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(15-04-2018, 03:06 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: There is no reason to value it at 30m the stats in 1h are just awful for a legendary and the throwing mode isn‘t that good too because of the cut damage. I personally wouldn‘t even pay 15m for it.

But if you look at the stats of Dragon Breath its like wtf better xD
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(15-04-2018, 03:07 PM)ItzZocki Wrote:
(15-04-2018, 03:06 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: There is no reason to value it at 30m the stats in 1h are just awful for a legendary and the throwing mode isn‘t that good too because of the cut damage. I personally wouldn‘t even pay 15m for it.

It’s never better. 59p vs 84c? That’s not a hard decision, cut is only good vs low armoured enemies which are mostly also a one shot by 59p. 
Just play the Singleplayer and take a look how much damage you do vs a Swadian Knight with a 1h axe and than take a 1h pierce weapon and take a look how much damage you’ll do then it’s a huge difference.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
i also hear that it is inaccurate due to the high base dmg.

vhta should be better than (severance and) malice
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Well, it also depends how much Malice is, so it should be little less than that? One Severance was sold for 30m+ recently so far I know, no clue how much malice is now, i'm guessing much more than that.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(15-04-2018, 03:19 PM)TerrorBite Wrote: vhta should be better than (severance and) malice

xD

(15-04-2018, 03:20 PM)Nka19 Wrote: Well, it also depends how much Malice is, so it should be little less than that? One Severance was sold for 30m+ recently so far I know, no clue how much malice is now, i'm guessing much more than that.

I heard Malic is 40+

And i would agree to Severance 30 Mil. I tested them ingame and they are nice xD
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(15-04-2018, 03:07 PM)ItzZocki Wrote:

You can’t compare those 2 to be honest. The one thing is a throwing axe and the other thing is a throwing spear. 2 completely different things.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
About the inacuracy: yes aim over doubles in size compared to DB (Listed accuracy of DB is 132, yet it is over twice as accurate as Severance listed at 152, AND does more damage to enemies due to being Pierce)....

Atm it feels like the Severance is lacking for a legendary item. Being cut means that you have to aim for headshots or legs as otherwise on most enemies your damage is suffering badly. Also the damage gap between Malice and Severance is 8, this is quite a huge gap. Accuracy wise the gap is even bigger. I understand that Malice is Legio locked but feel that the Severance is in a bad spot as it is now. Which is a shame as I really like the model. 

*Borrowing pics from Scarecrow* 

[Image: Nn38cVD.png][Image: 2O6zSGH.png]

If the devs do consider changes these would be 2 suggestions, I would prefere the first option:

1: Bump the damage/accuracy a bit to make it fall in line with DB more (Comparing to DB as that is also a Legio/pike locked throwable).  

2: Lock severance to Legio and buff it to be very close to Malice (Think Stag compared to Hurricane difference) (note: this is one I don't like at all and if it is done i think the option to exchange Severance for DB should be considered as it is possible players wouldn't have gotten Severance if it were Legio locked)
SteamProfile
(15-04-2018, 03:20 PM)Nka19 Wrote: Well, it also depends how much Malice is, so it should be little less than that? One Severance was sold for 30m+ recently so far I know, no clue how much malice is now, i'm guessing much more than that.

Malice is 600m, so Severance should be like 40k or so