Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Are archer runs a better bet than infantry?
(17-04-2018, 06:42 PM)Sharmastyle Wrote:
(17-04-2018, 06:16 PM)oracolus Wrote:
(17-04-2018, 05:19 PM)Unknown_Soldier Wrote: I kind of agree, I was in that match and we did fine with no infantry on rag with a full team. I feel that perhaps barricades are too strong, or there is a need to make all ranged teams have some kind of debuff.

I did post a rather controversial idea about class limits to servers to make it more equal among players, obviously though, it didnt go through very well with most other people and i do understand that.

To be perfectly honest, i Think that would cause more agitation rather than to serve as a working solution.

It's been discussed plenty in the past on the forums tbh. Not really doable. You just work with what you have in you're server, and cade accordingly. All that does is screw people over. Some maps are more ranged oriented, some are more melee and mixed oriented. Just learn to recognize which are which, act accordingly, and not ask the devs to set parameters because you're unable to recognize this.
You assume a lot of things, friend. I do recognize the patterns of maps and how the structure of each is favourable towards different class choises, it is a clear-cut. That idea was from a while back now, things tend to change in that time, like cognizance and hindsight. 

Besides, you cant really expect a standard to this game. Not all runs are done properly. There are still some jokers, wildcards to this game, wich actually gives it its unique flair.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are archer runs a better bet than infantry? - by oracolus - 18-04-2018, 04:08 AM