Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

It is not worth it? discussion.
Hello Guys. I'd like to discuss with you
Upgrade Battle Hardened Defender Armour and Battle Hardened Imperial Halfplate - Blue

Up DA and IHB - will cost ~ 27-31m (+-)
Does this make sense? if from experience of other upgrades this will be +4 Body + 3 Legs
When Gothic/Dark ~  cost 12-14m for it.

Or do these armor get a stronger buff for this cost?
I'm not complaining that it's so expensive. I just want to know opinions majority. to understand if I should spend money on it.

please express your opinion on this.

P.S. Maybe I chose the wrong section for this topic. In advance I ask the petitions.
     My Shop    My Steam
Jugger lives from the armour so I would upgrade the defender if I were you.
As RG your shield is far more important than your armour.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
From the game's files, battle hardened defender armor stats are :
NO SPOILERS

If you want to have a lighter, and more tanky juggernaut, you should upgrade it.

If it's really worth it ? I can't really answer as I don't have enough gold to get half the upgrade's price, but I'd say it's a bit too expensive to my point of view.

Edit : didn't see about imperial halfplate
BH IHP - blue stats :
NO SPOILERS

As strange as it could be ... BH IHP - red stats
NO SPOILERS

I'd say it's probably a bug or simply hasn't been done yet and is left for people searching through game code to find confusing, but it seems that the game wants the blue one to be better than the red one  Wink
(18-04-2018, 01:55 AM)Jean Badou Wrote: From the game's files, battle hardened defender armor stats are :
NO SPOILERS

If you want to have a lighter, and more tanky juggernaut, you should upgrade it.

If it's really worth it ? I can't really answer as I don't have enough gold to get half the upgrade's price, but I'd say it's a bit too expensive to my point of view.

I agree, upgrade is good. but the difference in price with Gothic | Dark is simply outrageous. if they have the same increase.
     My Shop    My Steam
Please refrain from posting information on unreleased/unobtained items.
(18-04-2018, 02:10 AM)Winter Wrote: Please refrain from posting information on unreleased/unobtained items.

I felt I could help a bit doing this, I feel like I did something far more wrong than it is really, as anyone could check items stats ... but as you wish, I'll not post the stats of any unobtained item.

PS : I was pretty sure both imperial halfplate were upgradable, my bad.