Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quick Question/Quick Answer Thread
This thread is for asking very simple, non-discussion questions so you can get an answer without cluttering up the forum. Sorry if one of these threads already exist, but I did some looking around and couldn't find one.

So I'll start off this thread with a quick question of my own. I saw on another thread that you can buy Plate Armor for 192k on the Marketplace. I'm nearing Sergeant and just wondering if I will be able to buy it then? Or do I have to wait for Commando?
Your going to have to wait :/ commando and knight only get it
Well you can also just search for it on the AH. If you see it, you can wear it Wink
So you're saying that a Commando could buy it, put it on the AH, and I could buy it from there?
I don't think so, it is usable by commando and knight only (or you would have see an archer with it).
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Aww  :'( I guess I'll have to wait for a while then. Thanks.
What are faction points used for? I'm just wondering if it's worth spending money at the shrine for that. I know it's not a lot of money, but if it doesn't do anything except for the title, then I'd rather keep my money.
1st you need faction points to make a new house (Or you can just join a house)

2nd Faction points does not do so much at the momment, but they will probably do in later updates.

3rd It's cool to have a nice rank Smile
Characters: [SW]iEatBurrito, [SW]Sniper, [SW]Pikeman.

Hope you have fun playing Nord Invasion, and that you slay plenty of Nords each day Wink
Well I'm already in a house, so I guess the main benefit is hoping they do something good later? Does anyone have any idea what they might do? Or would it just be complete speculation?