Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian May Tournament
Congratulations to our EU winners!

1st - JustInTime
2nd - Kick Your Butt
2nd - The Cool Kids
3rd - Dragunz

Message me for your rewards.  Please make sure to only have three people per team message me.  Please make sure any messages sent to claim rewards include a character ID, what your reward is, what team you are on, and what you are being rewarded for.

If you placed, be sure to be there for the finals next week!  Each portion of the finals will take place at the same times as the regional tournaments.  Spectators are welcome.

Thank you to everyone that attended the tournament and thank you for the spectators for (mostly) behaving.  As a special reward to those that committed to showing up to every event, there will be some collectible prizes given out.  Message me for your rewards if you are on the following list:
Cherry
Corndog
Nka19
Scarecrow

Thank you to the admins that helped out during the event as well, it is appreciated!
Team Name: 21stRS
Players: Ragnar, Hedge, Holypotatos
Region(s) Competing: NA
You're a bit late mate...
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Rewards have been sent out to everyone that has properly PMed me their information.  If you have not received your reward and a confirmation PM from me, you either have not sent a PM or the PM you sent was missing critical information such as the team you played for, what reward packages you pick, and/or your character ID.
(26-05-2018, 10:02 PM)Winter Wrote: Thank you to everyone that attended the tournament and thank you for the spectators for (mostly) behaving.

Corndog irl
Just a heads up to anyone that is not aware, the First Final of the May Tournament begins in 2 hours time (5pm GMT).
The EU Segment of the Finals is complete, moving on to the NA Rounds beginning in 4 hours time (11pm GMT).
NA Finales are starting now.

NA Segment of Finales are complete. AU starting in 8 Hours
Thanks to everyone for showing up to the event, and for helping out where it was needed.
I can confirm that the winners are:

1. JustInTime - Avantro, Blade and Krex
  2. The Cool Kidz - FraVVin, Matafiks, ReMz | Subs Angar & Heda
  3. Generic Team Name #2 - Scarecrow, Woody, Disco | Subs Corndog & Daedra

Please wait until Winter's Post before sending in any reward requests.
good games everyone!

There are some things that need a change before the next tournament though. Mainly javs. You know.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]