Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary horses
Maybe legendary horses can be added? Would be cool.
Gur

It's probably just a lack of models; if you provide one that seems worthy of being made a legendary, it will probably find its way ingame. Other than that, cav has not been balanced out properly yet, so it might take a while until the devs get to managing drop chances and gameplay aspects.

I'm not quite sure if we're even gonna get there before Bannerlord comes out, but I do support the idea of making cav and the overall gameplay more diverse
What do you mean / want to say?

Legendary horses like they looking Legendary?
Legendary Horses looking normal but better stats?
Or both? Tongue
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Legendary horses as in bosses "drop" a legendary horse. So like orange/red horses. Just like you have the reindeer
Gur

Keep posts in these threads relevant. If you feel like giving your opinion on the feature request do so in an appropriate manner.
Everyone has the right to request a feature, dumb comments are completely unnecessary.
Thanks kaas, appreciate it.
Gur

I would say this is a great idea Smile. Make a red legendary horse that uses the old tier 5 horse model with a different name and make it load armour on default but make the armour light so it can still be as quick as a destrier but with more armour. An orange horse could use the same model as a destrier but a bit increased in size (the bigger horse felt like an advantage to me, really miss the t5 horse).
SteamProfile
The armour of the horses is already high enough but they are way to slow even without armour, a 52 speed horse as legendary would be alot better.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
I'm still relatively new considering how long the mod has been out... but wasn't Slepnir in the mod? If so, was he marketplace, collectible, or legendary?

Seems like that would be the logical choice. Although, an 8 legged horse might look a little cancerous Sad
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(28-04-2018, 03:35 PM)RookCW Wrote: I'm still relatively new considering how long the mod has been out... but wasn't Slepnir in the mod? If so, was he marketplace, collectible, or legendary?

Seems like that would be the logical choice. Although, an 8 legged horse might look a little cancerous Sad

He was Odin's horse. Not a player horse.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q