Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT Wood for Chain
Hey i want to trade 2300 WOOD for chain.  10 WOOD for 1 Chain
Loots: 0 
It only just came out so there isn't even 2300...
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
Yeah I know, but I heard that the drop rate is the same like wood, if not are attacker in House Crafting fucked
(21-01-2013, 10:21 PM)ON_Alex link Wrote: Yeah I know, but I heard that the drop rate is the same like wood, if not are attacker in House Crafting fucked

there will always be easier to get wood then chain, cuz besides getting wood from drops, you get wood from crooked sticks which have higher drop rate then wood/chain.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
And that is not fair in my opinion !
(22-01-2013, 05:42 AM)ON_Alex link Wrote: And that is not fair in my opinion !
Yeah, it isn't fair!!!
Sword of destiny has two edges, one is you, the other is death. A. Sapkowski "The Witcher"
IGN: Aegis_Gwynbleidd, Aegis_Magister, Aegis_Jaskier
Bump
We probably won't be doing this. Chains have only just been introduced, you should give them a chance to drop. I know you are all keen to get house crafting XP very quickly but we are building a long term crafting project here and a period of adjustment is to be expected.
BUMP
BUUUUMP