Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Swadian Hamlet
Well then, figured as this map was recently tested, I better add it into the forum.

This was my first attempt at a map, I know it lacks imagination and creativity but I was mainly just learning the whole process and I have no previous experience so don't expect a world-beater.

I won't go into great detail on the map, on camping spots or locations of objects, nor will I explain the screenshots. I will however answer some questions if they don't reveal too much about the playability of the map.

Background:
War has come to this sweet little Swadian Hamlet. It lies upon the path of the nord juggernaut marching upon Swadian lands. The hamlet lacks any real defenses and the local garrison must deal with the nord threat as best they can, gathering the support of nearby villages and any able bodied man. They must attempt to either slow the advance of the nords until help arrives or inflict as many casualities on the nord menace as they can before they all fall under the blade of nord steel.

Completed

Screenshots:
Which one do we live in?
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(22-01-2013, 03:48 AM)Murrow link Wrote: Which one do we live in?

The smallest one on the map, so we can be close together.
You should make a reference to Hamlet the play in it. Looks pretty cool.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/l3m/
Also on NI TS and IRC.
Commando: [Lemon]
Sniper: SK_LemonAde
Another nice map raggy!

PS: moar brown!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I read this as Swadian Helmet... Nice looking and simple map. Potential you have hmm!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Shame maps are a form of art, therefore in order to be considered a masterpiece, raggy must join spec.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
BROWNNN!!!!@!!

Though seriously, I will do some 'beautification' on both maps at some point now I have tested them. It is hard to make a map without knowing how nords will react on it so the temptation to not put finishing touches on a map is high. Plus the screenshots I took aren't very close to ground and don't quite capture the colour right, though it is very green you are right.
Updated screenshots.
I like the Map it Looks pretty Good and should be Fun to Play but those guys with a Bad Computer or a Laptop maybe have fps Lags (because of the trees and all the other Things i guess)
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski