Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Border Town
Same deal as Swadian Hamlet.

Background:
This once peaceful town which shares a border with the Kingdom of Nords and the Kingdom of Swadia is now in brutal bloody battle. Neighbor fights neighbor, friend against friend. War has affected this quaint town that once relied on both nations to thrive and prosper. The invading Nords have the upper hand and the Swadians must hold out until reinforcements arrive to break the Nord reign of terror. Who will survive?

Abandoned

Screenshots:
The weirdest thing I noticed about this is how evenly spaced everything feels, or at least looks from the likes of it. Makes it look "un-unique" I suppose. As if the props were placed down from the sky. I guess it lacks things that add diversity into the maps like broken wagons, etc.

Otherwise, I like how the idea is cool, showing off both styles of architecture and the use of the bridge (is it usable or reasonably usable? Not immediately evident). Another thing is that it looks a little big without obvious good cading spots and such.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/l3m/
Also on NI TS and IRC.
Commando: [Lemon]
Sniper: SK_LemonAde
Yep. I can completely understand that. Me lacking imagination has made this one rather plain and straight forward.

The bridge can be walked upon and caded on if needed. The map area itself is rather small, it is barriered off in the rectangle house bit over the bridge. There are what I would describe as two vialbe camping areas. I should have also put a player in the game, as the map is larger than it looks from the sky.
Not enough brown.

PS: Nice looking map raggy!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
nice map, the bridges would be awesome to defend!
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
Abandoned for now. Locked.