Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Update to Privacy Policy
All,

As you may be aware (or may not depending on how many emails companies have spammed you with), a new EU regulation called the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") comes into effect on 25 May 2018. While it is not intended to catch operations like NordInvasion, as we do store some personal information of our players, we have taken the opportunity to formalise our Privacy Policy (https://nordinvasion.com/privacy.php). I would encourage all of our players to review this.

The short message I would like to impart is that this changes nothing for the vast majority of our players. We do not use any personal information we hold for marketing purposes and we do not share it with third parties for marketing. For a breakdown of the information that we do hold and how it is used, please do read our Privacy Policy.

Children's privacy

The main area of change relates to personal information of children. The GDPR introduces an "age of consent" for the collecting of personal information. To that end, I would like to highlight the following section of our Privacy Policy:

"Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, NordInvasion does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 15 (or the applicable age for your jurisdiction under Art.8(1) GDPR). By using any of our Sites, players are deemed to self certify that they are of the requisite age of consent under their jurisdiction's enactment of the GDPR. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 15, we will delete that information as quickly as possible (subject to the below). If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 15, please contact us at hypernoma@nordinvasion.com.

If any player is under the age of 15, access to our sites can be granted by the provision of parental or guardian consent to the storing of person information regarding the child under the age 15. If you seek to provide parental or guardian consent for a child under the age of 15, please contact hypernoma@nordinvasion.com.
"

Please do contact me in confidence if the above applies to you or if you have any questions or concerns around the age of consent or our Privacy Policy.

Best,

Hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus