Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Stuff
Since people have been asking about stuff I changed in my screenshots

Should be everything I changed, except the textures I resaved in DXT1 (not included) and the fixed lod models and the removal of duplicate materials and saving with tangent directions and some minor colour adjustments. Most of the stuff I put in ryu.brf since that was the last BRF being loaded, thus reducing possible conflicts.

Actual link here
that sword is nice!, but the links are old can you update them?
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
That sleipnir is creepy Tongue

Good work Smile
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(30-01-2013, 12:30 PM)Waringham link Wrote:that sword is nice!, but the links are old can you update them?
+1
Updated probably
Visored Salet texture join fixed
Swadian Heavy Lamellar, Wormbane material settings fixed (bonus green retexture I guess)
Some level-of-distance models added for highlander stuff and defender armor sets
Spiffy particle effects added on fire blade
Uglified swadian helmet (so it looks like it has more protection)
Fixed medic box grip and colour-coded them (orange for medic boxes, blue for surgeons) - use the old texture (included) if you want vertex colours to be more obvious
Visibly needs an update since I can see some bugs on some items. For example, Wraith is invisible, and cades are no more downsided.
Nice items anyway.
I prefer the full-sized cade sites. The wraith gear has been fixed along with a better-looking scythe
Extracted the specular channel for the TES4 stuff.
Fixed the LOD for rough leather archer stuff and that stupid glowing neck.