Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you say to this post?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super!
60.47%
26 60.47%
I have been waiting eagerly for this post
9.30%
4 9.30%
What a shit!
30.23%
13 30.23%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Legendary Item Drop Overview
Welcome to the Legendary Item Drop Overview

In this thread you will find a statistic for all legendary weapons drops that were previously posted via screenshot in the "Legendary Item Thread".
I keep hearing from various people that they would like to know which legendary weapon they can find from which Nord. Unfortunately, I only ever see half threads, where the information is only partially available. Therefore, I show some initiative and evaluate the original "Legendary Item Thread"

Because of the thread "Nord Bestiary" by SirBaron I will limit myself first to Legendaries. In so far desired I also like to work on materials.

Special thanks for

Woody - for his super duper "Legendary Item Thread"                                                                                                              
                           SirBaron - for his Beasty Nords Thread                                                                     Nka19 - for his previous work on Legendary/Material lists   
Devs - Winter and Kaasovic for their help     

What else is coming
  • A list of all players and their Legendary Loots
  • Every posted Legendary with total loot number
  • The date when it was last looted
  • Weekly/Monthly statistics
  • Item statistics

If you still would like to have something added, then please send a screenshot where it can be clearly seen that it was looted from the respective Nord

OUTDATED Legendaries --> Since the begin of the Legendary Item Thread
Active loots (x1) ---> Since the big update (End 2017)

Last update: 24.05.18 (Chosen Valkyrie - Tiger Scale)

Normal Mode - Drops

Hard Mode - Drops

Lvl 52 Master Peltast (HoS_Julianator); Lvl 52 Warden (HoS_Julianator-II); Lvl 52 Sharpshooter ( HoS_Julianator-IV); Lvl 52 Royal Guard ( HoS_Guardinator)

Legendary drops:

06.07.2016 Griffon Bascinet
09.05.2018 Griffon Bascinet

Unlucky - Plz do not bully me

Ragnarok Mode - Drops 1/2

Ragnarok Mode Drops 2/2

Cavalry Mode - Drops

Can anyone write down the current Cavalry waves, then I can make it a bit proper?
Lvl 52 Master Peltast (HoS_Julianator); Lvl 52 Warden (HoS_Julianator-II); Lvl 52 Sharpshooter ( HoS_Julianator-IV); Lvl 52 Royal Guard ( HoS_Guardinator)

Legendary drops:

a lot of this is from last year or even later.

Part of the problem of doing "who drops want" is it changes and we the poster will have no idea whats update. With how much drops there have been and so little posted on my thread I can't be fucked to update it with such a small list atm.

Maybe you will have better luck by labelling when it was last recorded dropping from that bot? Idk seems pointless to me to keep track of an item location as it's got no impact on the player other than maybe farming?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
You should really work on the formatation, alot things are out of the table.
And it doesn't make any sense that Odins Chosen are under Odin they should be over him.
Oh yes and alot stats are wrong.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(15-05-2018, 09:10 AM)Woody Wrote: a lot of this is from last year or even later.

Part of the problem of doing "who drops want" is it changes and we the poster will have no idea whats update. With how much drops there have been and so little posted on my thread I can't be fucked to update it with such a small list atm.

Maybe you will have better luck by labelling when it was last recorded dropping from that bot? Idk seems pointless to me to keep track of an item location as it's got no impact on the player other than maybe farming?

It's not possible to live follow it, yes. I just want to give an overview about all Loots which were every looted.
It's better than having an overview with only a few items.
Many people were asking again and again after something like that.

Legendary drops:

(15-05-2018, 09:17 AM)Julianator Wrote:
(15-05-2018, 09:10 AM)Woody Wrote: a lot of this is from last year or even later.

It's not possible to live follow it, yes. I just want to give an overview about all Loots which were every looted.

What do people gain from knowing were stuff drops? Like I said maybe farming but even then who has farmed for something and got what they are looked for?  Excluding people that grind on the day or week that something dropped which is understandable as it's proven to work on multiple occasions.

Idk do what you want but I struggle to see how this information helps others other being someone else's diary of there lucky days just about.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I personally like knowing what drops what even if it cannot always be 100% accurate. Keep up the good work Julian!
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(15-05-2018, 09:30 AM)Woody Wrote:
(15-05-2018, 09:17 AM)Julianator Wrote:

What do people gain from knowing were stuff drops? Like I said maybe farming but even then who has farmed for something and got what they are looked for?  Excluding people that grind on the day or week that something dropped which is understandable as it's proven to work on multiple occasions.

Idk do what you want but I struggle to see how this information helps others other being someone else's diary of there lucky days just about.

No statistic friends here ;( --> Will edit the date when it was last looted

Legendary drops:

Thanks for the effort you've put in too this. I think its quite a helpfull thread especially when you're done updating the most recent drop times.